Rate The Logos!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know what, Pam?

I was on the fence about 2 and 4 when I responded to this post.

After coming back to it a few times, I do like 2 better, I'd just like to see the ribbon in a darker blue color because I think it could look washed out - especially when on a white background.

If on a different colored background and the rabbit is white and the colors remain the same, that works...but still a darker blue ribbon.:wink:

Just my humble opinion.

:dunno:

-Carolyn

My favorite is #4. But I would really like to see logo #1 with the bunny from #2. What a great job you did!!! You are extremely talented!

The great suggestions will really help with some new ideas I have. I'll be taking the logosto a show on October 16 for new club members to look at and consider. A Dwarf Hotot specialty show is being held at State College, PA, with the proceeds going towards starting up the new club. I'm donating the BOB and BOS awards andDwarf Hotot cards for a door prize.:)

Pam

I like the one on your link page with the blue circles around the bunny's head
:)

Thanks for the suggestions! I've been jotting ideas down and trying to work on more when I have a chance. Most are just drafts that need to be cleaned up, but I wanted to get a wide variety of ideas to present to new club members.

Pam

Inquiring minds want to know...

:ponder:

Which one won?

-Carolyn

Thanks for asking :) #11 is the new logo for the Mid-America Dwarf Hotot Club (the name of the club was shortened). Below is the draft version that I did.The final version is cleaned up and reflects the name change . . .

Pam

logo43.jpg

Latest posts

Back