RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RaspberrySwirl

Reaction score
In the spirit ofrenewing the board's focus on bunnies, I will try to contain my family,bunny and otherwise, ;)to this thread. I will begin with"our" bunny, I use that term loosely, as he is supposed to belong to mylittle girl. However, as most regular members know, she belongs to himand is known here as Sebastian's Little Girl.

Sometimes I slip and say my bunny...I think it's just wishful thinking...:(

This is Sebastian. He was born in thethird week of March, 2004. He is a Fuzzy Lop. He and his little girlhave been together nearly every dayfrom the day he wasborn.He's incredibly special! ;)

RaspberrySwirl

Baby Picture- before he even came home!

ABunniesc.jpg

Adaddyshands.jpg

Bunny kisses! :)

BunnyKisses.jpg

CSebastianE7-20-041.jpg

DSebastian7-26-04018.jpg

This was a baby and a bunny in cahoots!They had been told they had watched enough TV for one day...so, theyhid under the kitchen table where they thought they couldn't be seen towatch more cartoons!

ESebastian7-21-04incahoots.jpg

nap time

FFSebastiannosetonoseA7-27-04.jpg

group nap time!
Fgroupnapping7-30-04.jpg

Lot's of napping going on....
GNapsters.jpg

HNapsters2.jpg

Watching Saturday morning Country Music Television together!

ISaturdayMorningCMT8-14-04.jpg

Sebastian knows exactly which drawer in the refrigerator is his! :)

JSebastianSnackattack8-01-04.jpg

KRecliningBunny.jpg

Lsnugglebug3.jpg

M9-10-04004.jpg

Just look at this face!

MMface.jpg

Doesn't he look like a wind up toy in this picture?

Nbuffet10-06-04.jpg

And this my friends, is the "dress up" photo that started it all...

OAllDressedUp2a.jpg

Please, oh please, can I have some craisins???

QLookatdababy.jpg

Sebastian's Little Girl and Sebastian on the phone with Carolyn! :cool:

R1-8-050461.jpg

Helicopter ears!

S1-5-050481.jpg

Look at that fuzzy tummy...

T9-27-04002cropped1.jpg

The picture that Pam likes! :)

USebastiansPose1.jpg

Every little girl should have a bunny to carry around in a baby basket...

Vbunnyinabasket.jpg

VVP90601811.jpg

Watcha doin' Mom?

XP92302661.jpg

YP92302731.jpg

Happy Easter!

ZZSebastianEasterAfinalcopyz.jpg

good glory!!!! i love him lol so cute so sweet so mine im leaving in the morning to get him

j/k i know he loves his little girl and family to much to steel him away

thank you for sharing i have been going through withdraws:)

sara

WOW!! Are you sure Sebastian is real?! He is sooo adorable!

I love all the pictures of Sebastian and his little girl...they're so precious together.

Too cute!!

OAllDressedUp2a.jpg

I love this picture!! When I was younger I used to dress up my cats...male cats in dresses LOL

-Jenn

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Bunny kisses! :)

BunnyKisses.jpg

They have to be THE sweetest bunny pics I have ever seen!

You can just see the love they have for one another!

I really liked all the pics but this one I absolutely adore!!

You truly have a beautiful girl and a beautiful bunny, you should beproud of both of them, they sure share an amazing loving bond!!

So many beautiful photos make it impossible topick a favorite! You do such a great job and I really enjoyseeing your pictures.

Pam

I think I've just died of a cuteness overdose :D Both Sebastian and his little girl ;)

Out of curiosity, when is his b-day? Rex's is also the third week of March :)

I cannot believe my eyes:shock:, I am laughing,gooing and gawing.....both of your babies are adorable and the bondthey have is soooo remarkable. Where did you ever get a bunthat is so good natured, cute and adorable like that, not to mentionyour daughter is as well. By the way your kids sleep too muchlol!:Dlooking forward to seeing more!

Raspberry I love all of them, I can't find afavourite. Ok if I have to chose I'd go with the one where SLG and Sebare watchingthe TV on Saturday morning - just look at hereyes and the way that he is cuddling into her, beautiful.Itlooks so much fun to be at your house! Sebastian is just so at homethere. I don't think I've ever seen seen a rabbit thats more loved thenhe is. I agree with what everyone has said, they all just make yousmile.

Vickie

God I just love that Sebastian...and his little girl too! So precious!!

These pictures are so gorgeous, Idon't even know what to say. I haven't seen some of them, andam moved beyond words at how beautiful they are and how content andhappy both little babes are.

Ummm, Raspberry, aren't you forgetting somethough??

Perhaps I can help you if you're having a mental block. Let me get you started:

here.jpg

-Carolyn

Pictures above is adorable..

But that last one posted.. That poor thing, what did you do to him? :shock:

I'm so glad you did this thread Raspberry!!! I'vebeen missing your pictures big time and am very happy to have thisstroll down memory lane. :)

Raspberry, do you have the picture whereSebastian is very little and sitting on the floor next to the wall, helooks like a fluffy toy. I love that picture.
By the way, all of the pics looks unbeliveably cute.

Oh my gosh ! These pics are just beautiful !Sebastion is a gorgeous bunny , and your daughter is just prescious !Thanks so much for shareing them ! :)

Carolyn wrote:
Ummm,Raspberry, aren't you forgetting somethough??

Perhaps I can help you if you're having a mental block. Let me get you started:

-Carolyn
You are sucha !!!

You should be ashamed of yourself! Abrand new member came on right after you posted that picture and youscared them half to death! :X

Raspberry

Buck Jones wrote:
You should be a professional pet and childphotographer. Heck, you should just be a professionalphotographer. All your stuff is more than a cut above theaverage.

Buck
Thank you Buck!Photography is one of my true loves! :)

Raspberry

Latest posts

Back