RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Phinnsmommy!

I used to be an RO addict! :embarrassed:

I had to go through a 12-step program to get over it!

Rollingonfloorlaughing.gif

Sebbie has had a tough time too. He used to think he was a Rock Star! Always getting all the attention from his adoring fans. Now he's just an "ordinary" house bunny. Oh, the indignity of it all!!!

Hey! So glad to hear everyone is doing well! :hug1

Sebbie is looking just fabulous. Tell him he's still a rock star to all of us :trio

We'd love to see more pics when you have a chance.:stikpoke:biggrin:

Well... That's an older photo. It's just "his look." Which we get a lot!
rolleyes.gif
So, I used it for my story.

Believe me, he'd be appalled if I were to photograph him now. With his half-hair-cut, he looks like he got in a fight with the lawn mower or something!

I'll probably finish him up this weekend now that his little cut is healed up. But, there are some people that always picked on him after he got haircuts! He doesn't look very dignified afterward!

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
But, there are some people that always picked on him after he got haircuts! He doesn't look very dignified afterward!
Now who would ever do that?! :whistling

Oh my goodness!! SLG is all grown up!!! What a beautiful young lady she is turning into.

And Sebastian is as cute as ever. How old is he now?

RAZZ :hug:! Boy, I missed you. Look at SLG - she's a young lady now! And of course we still adore Sebbie, but we need to see some new pics (OK, we'll wait until his hair 'do' is finished :waiting:)

Don't be a stranger :)

Jan

Hello Old Friends!:)

It certainly looks like you all are doing a wonderful job of holding the fort down. What a beautiful new bunch of bunnies there are around here now! It's great to see you've got a dedicated group of "groupies!"

SLG is getting so big! If I can remember how to do it I'll posta photo or two - and Seb is still king of our castle! Though, a Grumpy King at that… On occasion when I visit with Carolyn, she seems to get a real kick out of the fact that our once mild mannered boy has now become bossy and pushy.

For those of you who were SLG prayer chain folks and still check in with us once in a while; her health is doing well. She is the starting goalie for a competitive soccer team, and she participates in softball and basketball as well. Oh, and I must not forget the horse riding! She sure loves her horse!

Much Love to you all,

XOXO,

Raspberry, SLG and Sebastian

(Sir Grump A Lot) - a little frazzled from SLG plucking him as he sheds!

GrumpySeb8-081.jpg

Throughtheleavescropped01.jpg

Jordyn7-20081a.jpg

Yay!!!! You're alive!!! I've missed Sebastian pictures!!!!!! I need to know all the big events I've missed out on in my favorite forum bunny's life:biggrin2: And slb is growingup so fast and I love her blanket appie!!!:inlove:

:shock2:
Hey girl - WHERE YA BEEN!!!!!

Great to see you again. Glad SLG is doing so well - she certainly is growing up.

And no wonder Sebbie is grumpy - he hasn't had all the adoration from his fans here for ages :p

Hope you are around for good :)

Jan

Raspberry! :hugsquish:

It's been awhile since I hadupdates on our two most favorite subjects on the forum. SLG looks great and so pretty. Of course Sebastian is giving you attitude, when you catch him in an undignified pose. You must give our model time to prepare for his model shoot. ;)

I see you are using different cameras, but you always take the best pictures. If it wasn't for you and inspired by your pictures, I wouldn't have a camera.

We need more pictures. :biggrin2:

It's so nice to hear from old friends!

You're right Pet_Bunny, I did switch cameras again. I always enjoyed your eye for photos! :)I don't get to spend the time shooting that I used to, but I still love to be behind the camera. I haven't stayed in the loop enough to know if your photography interests extend beyond pebbles and Bebe? I like to shoot everything. My new challenge has been horses. They are very difficult because you usually only have a micro second to get them with proper ear/head/body position - otherwise you can make the most prized horse look like a worn out mule!

This is Joe~ He is very sick and we didn't think he'd make it through the summer. I shoot as many photos of him as I can. He's a beautiful horse who still thinks he's the stallion of the herd! ;)

JoeBlackWhite1-1.jpg

I had the originalshot matted and framed really nice for my Dad's 70th birthday.

Sooo, I hate to sound like the rest of the crowd, but where are all your recent pictures of your fur kids?? :huh

RAZ??!!?!:shock:

It's sooo good to hear from you!
Good to hear that things are going okay.

Grump or not....Sebs is still a cutie.

And SLG is getting all grown up! Quite the young lady!
(It doesn't seem all that long ago that we were lobbing water balloons at each other. :biggrin2:)

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Sooo, I hate to sound like the rest of the crowd, but where are all your recent pictures of your fur kids??
Just like you, I have two cameras since joining the forum and am shooting anything and everything. Mostof the pictures I take now are at events that people are asking me to attend. There are occasional pictures of my fur kids, but with so many pictures of them, they are starting to look the same. ;) You are right, I need a challenge to motivate myself to get more pictures of them.

I know exactly what you mean! Pretty soon it feels like to me that Seb looks the same in every shot!! Other people think they are cute pics but I find no "artistic" value or challenge in it. So, I need to find other places or circumstances in which to shoot him so it will be fun and pleasing to he and I!

Furthermore, when he is primarily interested in craisins and oats and has to be bribed for every nice angle... well, how ungrateful is that?? :nope:

I'm glad to hear you have expanded your photography interests. I've done some senior photos, reunions and an anniversary or two... time is a real issue for me. Though I must admit, if I could fully commit to photography and forget everything else I'd do it in a minute! :yes:

Wewanted to drop by and wish all of our old friends a

Happy New Year!

May 2009 be the best year of your life!!!

Raspberry, SLG and Sebastian

Latest posts

Back