RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Feb2007CollarboneXray.jpg

Your cover has finally been exposed.

Frankenstein had less screws in him thanyou do.

:foreheadsmack:ONLY YOU would put up a sunshine smiley to that! :disgust:

You always thought you were Dorothy, but now that we've seen this Xray, it's proof positive you clearly are Not Dorothy!

Mine is boring compared to yours.....:yawn:

TLIF.jpg
...it's in my lower back.

Brindle would agree with Sebs in that "there are poofy bunnies .... and that's that!":apollo:

My order of Oxbow should be here in a few days. It does make the whole room smell good, doesn't it. The bunnies love it!

Can't wait to see new pics!!!

Hey Razz,

I'm taking that picture of your screws home to gross Jesse out. :yes:

Jim emailed methis morning after he heard about the big tornado in Kansas-I just wanted to let any others who remembered we lived in Kansas knowthat we are fine!

Hi Jim!

You are so sweet! :hug:It crossed my mindthis morning when I saw that the Greensburg tornado made Good MorningAmerica, that maybe I should post to everyone that we were okay. We aredoing well. It was a hairy weekend, for sure! Dozens of tornado's inour area, and inches of rain! County after county has canceled schoolfor the flooding and tornado damage. Greensburg is just devastated. Iwatched the news coverage for hours when it was happening. I'vetraveled through that town hundreds of times. I used to eat lunch at agreat little diner there with my Mom and Grandma when they were bothstill living, and my Grandad used to buy his John Deere equipment atthe dealer there. Greensburg is where the Dalton Gang (from the OldWestern Movies) was. There was a lot of old west history and goodKansas heritage. It's just all gone...

They say the tornado was the biggest,strongest one to hit anywhere in the United States since 1999. It wasover 1 1/2 miles wide when it was it's largest and over 200mph. Shoot! You think Carolyn still wants to put on herglittery red slippers and come visit us here in Kansas??

Thanks so much for thinking of me and myfamily Jim! You know, maybe I should just copy and paste this messageto my blog... I suppose there might be a couple others thatwill remember we are from Kansas...

Give your family a big hug from SLG and Seb!

XOXO!

Raspberry

:hug1Oh Razz, I am so relieved that you are allOK. My geography of Kansas isn't very good (alright, it's nil) so Iwasn't sure where you were in relation to Greensburg. The tornado madethe news here in the UK - I can't believe how everything was justflattened :(. Such a terrible shame.

Thanks for letting us know. Love to everyone (especially SLG and Sebastian)

Jan

Greensburg isabout 100 miles away from us. We got hit pretty hard yesterday and lastnight. The system isslowly moving East andNorth. We are supposed to justget rain now for the next day or so.

The news was on the front pages of ournewspaper. Seeing blocks and blocks of homes wipedout, and loss of life is just tragic.

Stay safe and keep an eye on the skies.

Rainbows! :rainbow: Not Tornados.

Pet_Bunny wrote:
The news was on the front pages of our newspaper.
Apparently I need to read the newspaper! I didn't hear about this tornado! :shock:

I'm so glad you are all alright RS!:hug:

Hmmm... I wonder if I remember how to do this??

Hi everyone!
wave.gif

My goodness, it's been awhile! Okay, so since I've last been on, SLG has got dumped off a horse again and had another concussion. I keep telling her to hang on... That kid... she brings a whole different meaning to hard headed... She did great in softball and is now into her soccer season. She's an incredible (if not itty-bitty) goalie! She's had some training from a professional Brazilian coach that's helped boost her to the top of her league for performance.

Thought I'd share this photo of SLG with you.We were out on our place and she found a fuzzy caterpillar. It was crawling on stuff, and she was feeling it's feet on her fingers and stuff. It was so cute!

August2007251aa.jpg

I'm still working for the same company I went to work for a couple of years ago. It was supposed to be a "work from home" not full time, computer/tech website managementjob. It turned into a full scale, full time deal. But the good news is, I'm at the top of my game! :)I manage a team of agents and the teamis now #1 in the nation!

I love my job, I love not being sick all the time, I love that SLG is healthy and active again. Life is good!
banana.gif

Now, to the important stuff. Sebbie!

He is sooo bossy! :X He grunts like a pig if you don'tfeed himwhen he thinks it's his turn. He throws all his stuff around in his cage when it's not where he thinks it should be. If SLG cleans his cage out and organizes everything. He runs back in, drags his litter box to the middle and digs the woody pet out, moves his bowls around, hops to the top and drops all his toys off the top level... It makes SLG so mad!

And then, he totally fools SLG's daddy because when he walks in the door, Seb will run over to the cage and do this-

PA1703271.jpg

It's like "Daddy, nobody feeds me. Please can't I have just one shredded wheat?" And of course it works. The problem with this is; he does it to Daddy, and all the college kids that stop in too! He's going to get sooo fat!!!

Oh, and he's grumpy about having his hair brushed now. So, then when it's time to cut it, it's long and clumpy. I've been doing these haircuts for several years and never had a problem. I've always had nightmares about cutting him. It finally happened last week. He never jumped, made a sound or anything! It was right between his shoulder blades. It didn't even really bleed but I felt horrible!

Of course, then I was too nervous to go on and decided he might be stressed, so I quit for the day. Now he is half done and looks like he got hit by the weed whacker!

Other than that, all is well in our end of the woods! I hope everyone is well and that your bunnies are happy and healthy.

Take care!

Raspberry

WOW! I hadn't heard about the horse incident! glad you're all ok!

Sebbie is still adorable but they do tend to get attitudes don't they? How old is he now? Bo is 3 and he has gotten a bit more stubborn/bratty!~

SLG has grown so much since I last saw her!!! :shock:

Yay! I am so glad that everybody is healthy and happy over there. We definitely needed this kind of good news.

And from one web developer to another, congrats on your accomplishments!

:highfive:

Hello!

I think I joined after you had stopped coming around so much, and I would always go through your blog, and just gush at all the pictures. I was so hoping you would come back!

Anyway, Sebastian is ssoo adorable! :biggrin2:

Latest posts

Back