RaspberrySwirl's Home Thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You see what I have to deal with around here??

I tried to spread a little love, peace and happiness, and what happens?

In flies Broomhilda to"Grinch" everything!

And Ms. Southern Comfort has to jump right in and Tag Team with her!

I get No Respect... No Respect atall...

So now that you got that off your chest can we have more pics?

Alicia:sweepThe Maid, The buns Ringo Starr :runningrabbit:, SamanthaJane :apollo:,Connor Grayson:not listening, Teresa Mekare:bunny19,Dallas Jinx :bunny17:, AND THE REST OF THE ZOO CREW!!!

P.s. We need smilies for lops!

I can't deal withthispressure!!!

Here are your pictures! Nocomplaining, It's the best I could do in a dark office at 10:30 atnight! :X

Now, leave me in peace!

December192006005aa1.jpg

December192006002a.jpg

December192006001aa1.jpg

December1920060072.jpg

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
...just ask anybodywho was at the Boathouse BunnyParty!

A once in a lifetime - ya had to be there - never to be outdone - event......

....that left me scarred for life .:nerves1

"They went that way officer.":embarrassed:

(jk):wink

I had the bestest time ever!!!!!

JimD wrote:
"They went that way officer.":embarrassed:

"Excuse me folks; we've had a report of awet T-shirt contest, fireworks and loudRock and Roll musicgoing on over here. Anybody know anything about that?"

I guess we could ask Jim, Laura and Carolynif they saw anything...

Me? Iwasbunnysitting.

Well, it's about time, Young Lady, that you putup pictures of my two favorite members of the forum. (SorryFolks, but I'm sure most of you know that this tidbit comes as nosurprise!)

I couldn't believe Razz was going to try to pass off Xmas pictures fromtwo years ago. :disgust: Then, to boot, she makesit sound like Seb is uncooperative because he won't put on thoseridiculous antlers again. Umm, Hellloooooo Razz - he knowsbetter now! That was when he was young and naiive and beforehe really understood his place.

For those buying into Razz's lies about who's trouble makers - myselfor Laura -know that you arebeing taken for aride. This woman is ruthless, I tell ya,ruthless!! I never met anyone sweeter or more innocent thenLaura.

Don't be fooled by SLG being so sweet and kind. She gets those qualities from her Father, not Momma!

By the way, Santa agreed to pick up Sebbie and bring him to me onDecember 24th. We've made a space for the little mon andcan't wait to shower him with love and kisses. Cali hasn'tbeen able to sleep in anticipation of his arrival.

:jumpforjoy:

A very merry Christmas it will be!

-Carolyn

JadeIcing wrote:
I wish I could have gone.

Me too. :(

You could've helped me nail Razzamattaz with a water balloon; thenagain, that was the only time during the whole party that wedidn't see or hear her.

Northwest Corner of Connecticut. I kept getting a "fatal error" when I tried to bring the thread back.

Too bad I couldn't come, I could have rescued Sebbie, Fauna, Tucker, and Cali. :wink

JadeIcing wrote:
HEY! Will it be there next time!!!!!!!
Sorry, I'm not planning on having another, but someone else might. Ya never know!

If it wasn't for Razzberry streaking through town and JimD's settingbombs off, it probably would be fine, but hey...how was I to know howthey'd act?

Just be careful in case you have it in your town with the crew we had.

And, Umm, Ms. MBB - Thank you, but Fauna, Tucks, and Cali did notattend the party so they didn't need to be rescued. Sothoughtful of you to always consider them though. (NOT!)

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
Me?Iwasbunnysitting.

That's cause you were avoiding getting slammed with a waterballoon.

You were FAR from a Wallflower, Little Miss Razzamattazz, and I dobelieve even the people that didn't attend never once believed thisnonsense! Good Try, but we know you a bit too well, DearFriend.

Oh wow. Sounds like people were lucky to get out alive! :shock:

Alicia:sweepThe Maid, The buns Ringo Starr :runningrabbit:, SamanthaJane :apollo:,Connor Grayson:not listening, Teresa Mekare:bunny19,Dallas Jinx :bunny17:, AND THE REST OF THE ZOO CREW!!!

P.s. We need smilies for lops!

Latest posts

Back