Rant.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wordstoasong

Reaction score
arrugh! I want to throw something!
Lance (ex boyfriend)'s sister is saying that I done worse stuff to him and that I should leave him alone! WTH!?! She doesn't know anything about what happened, aside from what I told her (which was that we broke up) and she is saying that I'm young, he's an adult (I'll be 19 next week, he'll be 23 the week after that) and that I shouldn't act innocent! I'm ranting here, so don't mind me. Arrugh, and that I should leave the family alone! I didn't say anything! I said to them that we are no longer together and that they were awesome when I met them. I want to smack her upside the head and to tell her to mind her own business! (She is, according to the family, the "bad girl". The family sort of didn't want to hear her name mentioned when I was there)

Just be happy that you were smart enough to realize that it wasn't going to work out and that you made the right decision. Good for you..

It takes time to remove yourself from the "family" once you break off a relationship.. Sorry to hear of your woe's, and I've been there - so I know..

Just for your own personal satisfaction, it would probably irritate the sister more if you just say nothing as she seems to be trying to get a "rise" out of you..

Good luck and keep moving forward.. :)

Latest posts

Back