random question- what shampoo/conditioner do you use?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nuage

Reaction score
i'll wash my hair, then it gets extremely dry. when i don't wash my hair, it get oily. does anybody have suggestions for shampoo/conditioner or what are ones that you like?
thanks

How often you wash your hair can also make it more frizzy. Myself also get really dry hair but after changing conditioner and shampoo that are eco friendly and natural. I noticed my hair was in fact wavy and not straight 😂

I’m quite sure if I make my hair routine better my hair will have better wave. But I’m lazy to do the extra work. I just go with shampoo and conditioner plus once a week coconut oil. Myself only wash my hair twice every week but it also depends on what I’m doing, it can be more if needed.

I’ve used the brand love beauty and planet but I find it a bit expensive, I have found a cheaper swedish brand. But it truly made my hair have a lovely smell and was easy to use. You can also buy an oil for example coconut, argan or jojoba oil and use it in the hair. It will truly help with dry and frizzy hair ☺️

For example once a week using coconut oil treatment and see if it help. It will just take 30 min of your day and you can just relax watching an episode and later wash it out with a friendly schampoo that don’t dry out.

Because shampoo that have silicone, paraben and also some sulphate in shampoo can really dry out your hair. Myself go with shampoo that have no silicone, paraben and sulphate. But sulphate depends on what kind, a few are good.

at first I thought you were asking about a shampoo for bunnies! I was gonna panic lol!

My answer might not be as helpful as I use a locally made shampoo bar which helps with my hairfall :)

Latest posts

Back