Quantcast

random question- what shampoo/conditioner do you use?

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

Blue eyes

Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Haha. Had to chuckle -- perfect question for the "Let your Hare down" section. :)

Is your hair short/long?

Hermelin

Reaction score
How often you wash your hair can also make it more frizzy. Myself also get really dry hair but after changing conditioner and shampoo that are eco friendly and natural. I noticed my hair was in fact wavy and not straight ๐Ÿ˜‚

Iโ€™m quite sure if I make my hair routine better my hair will have better wave. But Iโ€™m lazy to do the extra work. I just go with shampoo and conditioner plus once a week coconut oil. Myself only wash my hair twice every week but it also depends on what Iโ€™m doing, it can be more if needed.

Iโ€™ve used the brand love beauty and planet but I find it a bit expensive, I have found a cheaper swedish brand. But it truly made my hair have a lovely smell and was easy to use. You can also buy an oil for example coconut, argan or jojoba oil and use it in the hair. It will truly help with dry and frizzy hair โ˜บ

For example once a week using coconut oil treatment and see if it help. It will just take 30 min of your day and you can just relax watching an episode and later wash it out with a friendly schampoo that donโ€™t dry out.

Because shampoo that have silicone, paraben and also some sulphate in shampoo can really dry out your hair. Myself go with shampoo that have no silicone, paraben and sulphate. But sulphate depends on what kind, a few are good.

FuzzyBunny ph

Reaction score
at first I thought you were asking about a shampoo for bunnies! I was gonna panic lol!

My answer might not be as helpful as I use a locally made shampoo bar which helps with my hairfall :)

Latest posts