Rabbitudes!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If I could I'd dress them up for Halloween. Maybe a costume for Lola
P1040070.jpg

I can't believe the picture below Didn't Win in a Pet's Favorite Toy Contest! I think it was rigged!!!!

P1040085.jpg

Vito Teaching his litter sister how to read
IMG_0649.jpg

Bestest Bunny Friends!!!!
IMG_0490.jpg

Code:
I just wanna snuggle them forever.

Marisa, I Really wish I could do that. I've given up. I'm tired and sore from getting B*tch Slapped by my bunnies :(

I do have a New funny Vito story but have been busy in the art world and I've also been busy working on my Halloween costume

Cheers All & Happy Halloween!

My Bunny Has Been Claimed by the Gays!
*Hopefully all who read this will have a sense of humor*

Two of my oldest friends drove in from San Diego yesterday. Mainly because I was helping them create their Halloween Costumes for the Halloween parade in New Orleans but also because they wanted to see my bunnies and to see if I was over exaggerating about my stories, especially about Vito!

So I asked my bunnies to be on their best behavior. Lola was a doll, sweet and dainty and my friends loved petting her (after the 20 min. it took me to catch her!)

Of course Vito had to show off by drinking his own pee while sitting in the puddle (That's momma's boy!)

My two friends (who are both gay) decided to make Vito their honorary mascot. Their reasoning is because of what they witnessed;

1. Vito spends hours grooming himself & gazing into a mirror (Well- He is a hot looking Bun!)

2. He is a controlling super neat Diva

3. He likes to sneak into my closet and lay (sometimes chew) my Heels. Not my cheap shoes or my boyfriends shoes but only my Designer Name shoes!

Seriously- every time we can't find Vito all we have to do is look in my shoe closet!

And 4. Vito only likes to listen to certain types of music;
Cher, Katy Perry, Madonna and Lady Gaga. Any other type of music he thumps angrily at.

Hehe- True, my friends do have a few valid points but I think they just stated the above because they want to take my Vito home with them!

As for Vito being gay? I think he's just metro-sexual. My boyfriend still thinks it's because we got him neutered ;)

1.Pic. Blurry- Vito lounging with my Steve Maddens

IMG_0190.jpg

2. Vito Caught coming out of my closet
IMG_0775.jpg

3. Where's Vito....There he is under my shoe rack in my Closet
IMG_0699.jpg

4. I Love my Mommy's Pink hoodie and I think there might be shoes in her bag!

P1040302.jpg

I want a lionhead! So envious for now :( Vito is gorgeous! And has the personality to boot ;) Surely he wouldn't mind a little trip to Australia? The weathers great this time of year :)

Meeky242 wrote:
I want a lionhead! So envious for now :( Vito is gorgeous! And has the personality to boot ;) Surely he wouldn't mind a little trip to Australia? The weathers great this time of year :)

Lol- I think Vito & Lola would love a vaca in OZ :) I would have to come and supervise of course since my bunnies are minors.

Australia doesn't have Lionheads?

I love your blog! and your lionheads are adorable.. I have one lionhead, now I wish i had two! hehe

My lionhead looks very similar to your Lola...

Latest posts

Back