Rabbits on Animal Precinct

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunnydude

Reaction score
In case any one is interested, Animal Planet is showing an Animal Precinct episode at noon that has something about "rabbit whispering." It's also on July 15 at 7:00 pm.

Thanks for the info! I'm at work so I cant watch :-(

Did anyone see this and is it worth watching on Saturday?

-Haley

I just saw it, this lady had a bunch of white rabbits living in a large backyard run with no real shelter. They came out and told her to build a shelter, and secure the run better. When they came back to check up on the situation she had built a shelter but 6 bunnies were locked outside of it. So "rabbit whispering" came in when they had to coax them back.

what kind of person would give a rabbit ANY kind of shelter...:censored2

that just makes me so mad!

Aww I just missed it then I left at 11:30 :(

When my rabbits were outside we had built them a little pen, they had their igloo for shelter but also built themselves a warren & were VERY happy going in & out of there - it was soooo cute!!! Don't think I have pictures, maybe on the other computer.

But I didn't see the program so I don't know what you guys are talking about :)

Nes.

What's wrong with a rabbit having shelter? Er, I don't quite get what you mean.

rabbit_whisperer wrote:
what kind of person would give a rabbit ANY kind of shelter...:censored2

that just makes me so mad!

I had Animal Channel for free for a bit (free preview as it's not part of my el cheapo package) and I saw the episode with the white buns in the backyard. I was disappointed in how they handled it. They were called there because someone was concerned that the rabbits weren't being fed. In a sense they weren't. The ground was covered with old, rotting iceberg lettuce and a few apples. I didn't see any hay or bowls for pellets. If they had been keeping cats or dogs like that they would have confiscated them. But the only thing they showed the cops talking about was the lack of shelter (which was needed, but the owners obviously weren't concerned about the rabbits escaping or being locked out when the made the pen more secure).

Latest posts

Back