Rabbits 'humping' random objects

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Linz_1987

Reaction score
I was just searching the net for rabbit videosand i came across this funny video. But its funny and cruel the sametime. Cos the poor rabbit must of been deathened afterwards bless it!

Do any of your rabbits hump things? :disgust:

Like_rabbits.mpeg

v-1267.wmv

Not sure if link will work.... but will see

Oh my!

This one is sooo cute!!! I hope all the links work!

Bunny_Story.wmv

Aww it doesnt seem to work! Well if you can go to yahoo, select the videos option next to search, image etc.

Type in 'rabbits' and go to page 11. Its called Bunny_Story.wmv with the baby holland lops in the picture. :)

I couldn't get them to work. I have ablack Dutch doe that will hump a stuffed animal. I also had aBelgian Hare buck that thought my dog was a doe!!!Funny. However, my dog didn't find it funny when he bither! My dog loved going into his cage and he loved her, theyhad a WEIRD relationship...lol.

Aww well the first video was a rabbit humping a balloon, and it got the suprise of its live when it popped and dissapeared.

The second video was a rabbit humping a cat, and the cat started hissing at the rabbit.

But the last video is a nice video of pictures of holland lops. Itwould be great if you could all see it. Try going to thewebsite and clicking on the ticket to watch the video.

http://www.bluestormrabbitry.homestead.com/Home.html

If my arms and feet count as random objects thenyes..lol. Clem was a total arm humper for ages and used to sink histeeth in and hang on for dear life. Talk about pain. Rabbit nips areone thing but the bite ofa humping rabbit can make a grownman scream :shock:thankfully hes a very well mannered andlovely young man now that hes been neutered. ;)

Lorretta

Laura wrote:
Oh my gosh! Those Hollands are ADORABLE!!!

Their broken blue holland looks exactly like my Jordi!

Blue1.JPG

OUCH! that sounds so painful!! Especially if you was wearing a t-shirt orshorts!

I love the sable point doe under solid does. Its a lovely colour. Ive never seen one that colour before.

Ive fallen in love with Holland Lops now! I want one!!! :D

Starlight Rabbitry wrote:
I have a black Dutch doe that will hump a stuffedanimal.
ok PLEASE help if you can....is this normalbehavior for a doe? peapoo is supposed to be a girl, but she's doingthis!!!! it freaked me out! she( or he?) is 4 1/2months oldif that helps any! thanks...any advice/info/links is appreciated!!!:?

My MH now thinks that our dog Samantha is hisgirlfriend. He litterly started to bite on her fur and try to hump her.Poor Sammie. She gets up grunting at him to stop. Cute but sad. I toldmy hubby that he has to get neutered or we will have issues. If hedon't hump my dog he thumps at us and her.

One of my nicknames for Hef is "Humpy McHumperson".:D

I walked into the bedroom on Christmas eve to find Hef with his armswrapped around one of my stuffed bunnies. He looked up at melike "Oops! I'm busted!" and then proceeded to givethe stuffed bunny a good rodgering...about five times in aminute! We would have stopped him but we were laughing toohard. Especially when he took breaks in between to lick thestuffed bunny's face. At least he's affectionate, not justwham-bam, wham-bam, wham-bam, wham-bam, wham-bam thank you ma'am!;)

He slept good on the car ride to Grandma's after that.

Oh and he looooves my bunny slippers. Especially while I'm wearing them!:X

My rabbit always humps my slippers, then spends about 5 minutes "grooming" them. It's gotten so annoying.

:disgust:

My question is: I've never had enough guts to feel my slippers afterwards....do they have...rabbit...cum...on them??

:vomit:

im with you nose_twitch...it has gottenannoying....is there a way you can get them to stop? what should you dowhen they do this? will they calm down once they're fixed? i was wrongabout peapoos age....she (or her) can be fixed after january14th:yes:...im am so ready to get this bunny fixed!!!

LOL. I've hada new girl bunin our house for the last 2 weeks and Cookie (un-neutered) has beengoing NUTS cause he can smell her.

Well, silly me didn't change my clothes after playing with her, and Iwas sitting on the floor with Cookie. I looked away, felt himnext to my arm, looked back and he was wrapped around my arm ready togo to town!! I screamed and ran. Then laughed my buttoff. Poor little guy.

_________
Nadia

Latest posts

Back