Rabbits At The Fair

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry the photos are not better. People were pushy! Really why would you want to rush through seeing the buns, if that's how you feel go look at something else. Ha!

100_4547.jpg

100_4548.jpg

100_4549.jpg

Ahhhh, I see a Belgian Hare! I absoloutely adore them, they are amazing rabbits!

edit; I see now you say he's a Belgian on the second page here, but I definitely recognized those amazing feet :)

I wish I had previewed the pic of the Belgian before leaving because I would have taken another one. He seemed so very skinny to me but I'm so used to the larger sized flemmies that seem somewhat rolly polly with all the fluff and the big bottoms.

Cool pics :) I see lots of mini Rex and dwarfs. I saw a harlequin, silver fox, californian, New Zealand, mini satin or satin, and possibly a polish.

And Belgians are surprisingly thin boned for their size. No wonder broken limbs are a big worry with them. They are super gorgeous though!

Some of these are just gorgeous. I love the rex with that velvety fur and I see some dutch grumpy faces, so cute and just such a variety. The Belgian hare´s legs are so long, I bet he was going mad caged up in that small space. It is so interesting to see so many breeds, shame there weren't any big buns.

Some of them I really liked the looks of or the coloring. They did have more of the Netherlands and rex than any other breed. I so wanted to pet and cuddle them all though. The last pic is actually two guinea pigs. They were snuggled way in the corner and the girls couldn't see them so asked me to try and take a pic. I was a bit too short for that myself.

I have pics of other animals. I'll let you guys decide whether I should just post them here or on Thumper's blog. So let me know.

Is this at the VA State Fair, PaGal? If so, I'm surprised they had rabbits this year since I couldn't find any information about a sanctioned rabbit show on the fair website...

If that is the state fair, and if that Belgian is owned by the woman who I think owns him (which, considering how rare the breed is in this area, wouldn't be such a far stretch), then he would be the full brother of my former pet Belgian that my vet tech coworker fell in love with and took home. :)

Thanks for sharing pictures! I'm bummed I didn't make it to the fair this year, so seeing pictures of the fair bunnies is a nice treat!

Latest posts

Back