Rabbits and other animals

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holly with the babies (we are keeping the brown one, Alfredo)
100_0706.jpg

if you look closely at this one coming up you can see she is grooming them (i promptly made her stop though)
100_0716.jpg

100_0720.jpg

Aww, that's cute that your doggy is a gentle "giant". My parent's dog was afraid of my rabbit when I lived at home. Now, when my mum watches my rabbit, the dog (Brody) looks at Toby (the rabbit) like he's dinner. When Brody was a puppy and we introduced him to Toby, Toby scared the heck out of him. Brody ran up to Toby with an over-excited puppy-nose, and Toby boxed him in the face. Brody was never the same with rabbits (he doesn't even chase the cottontails)!

830951.jpg

Martini is the kitten next to Mimzy the french lop, Smokey the gray cat next to Sara the polish mix, and Ty the dog

84096.jpg

Martini the kitten, Mimzy, and the baby

IMG_0144.jpg

Ty and Mimzy

buns25.jpg

Ty, the boys, and baby

Mimzy.jpg

Martini and Mimzy when i first brought her home. 6.20. thier 1 day apart in age :)

IMG_0048-1.jpg

Martini playing with the boys-she gets kicked now by blake if she plays to rough

IMG_0178.jpg

my akita and Joey

kherrmann3 wrote:
Aww! Luca has this look like, "It's behind me, isn't it?"
They were best buds, but unfortunately I had to move and Mikey is not mine. But now I have my 2 cats and Luca gets along great with them. Lily likes to "pet" him on the head and steal his veggies. They chase each other around the house all the time, which is pretty funny because most of the house is hardwood.
Stuff067-1.jpg

Luca and Mikey
SSPX0110-1.jpg

Luca and Lily
SSPX0115-1-1.jpg

Luca and Aphrodite

here's my Pit- lab mix, Miles napping with my rex, Seven
72_fDSC04520.jpg

We also have a cat and other bunnies. I can get EVERYONE to play nice together except the dominant male and dominant female rabbits of my two bonded bunny pairs. I got the cat and dog as youngsters and slowly trained everyone together.

just an FYI, the ASPCA has an interspecies photo contest running this month. There could be some winners in this thread

Becksta wrote:
Thumper, Zeus and Fudge
dogg006.jpg

This one made me laugh because thumper and Zeus look like they walked right out of the "Identity Theft " email that circulates around Easter. You know the one? -- it consists of photographs different species pets---cats, puppies, bunnies that are matched for color and pattern.

Latest posts

Back