Rabbitry Names!!! Help!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok thanks! Do you know anything about mini rexes and the colors? I have a couple mini rexes that I'd like to breed but I'm curious about what colors I'd get out of them! I just want to be careful! I have a broken black doe that I want to breed to a castor buck and a blue eyed white doe to the same buck? Got any ideas?

I was having trouble coming up with a rabbitry name also. Then an old friend of mine called. She always called me Rosie and then it came to me - Rosie's Rabbitry. I spent a few $$ and had some logos made and came up with the one on my signature. Haven't been sorry.

:happybunny:

Have you picked a name?

We started our rabbitry with the intent to breed show rabbits. We also have a large garden that they fertilize and then eat from. We're going more green at the house and learning to can and preserve our own stuff. Trying to get back to the basics. So I named our rabbitry Back 2 Basics Rabbitry. Their ear tats will start with BB.

Do you plan to show at all?

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to do some showing yes. Thats such a cute rabbitry name! I am still thinking about names for it though.

Ok thanks! Do you know anything about mini rexes and the colors? I have a couple mini rexes that I'd like to breed but I'm curious about what colors I'd get out of them! I just want to be careful! I have a broken black doe that I want to breed to a castor buck and a blue eyed white doe to the same buck? Got any ideas?

I'm not familiar with MR colors, but in many other breeds it isn't advised to breed a BEW to anything other than another BEW.

Latest posts

Back