Rabbitry Names!!! Help!!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BunnyLov3r

Reaction score
Hi guys! I started a Rabbitry and I raise mini Rex bunnies! Could you help me with a name? I want something that isn't cheesy! I like nature based names and cute ones. Thanks! My name is Brianna just in case that gives any ideas. Thanks!

My bunnies aren't brown.

Sent from my HP Slate 7 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Sorry. Read that wrong! Lol! I don't really know what words to put in. I just need ideas.

LOLLLL, she is reading this from her phone, that's why she said that. OH MY GOD I AM going to fall off the couch I'm laughing so hard. She saw : brownrabbit Cute Rabbit Factory : brown rabbit , the emotes did not display for her, I bet that's why she said that.

@Bunnylov3r,
My suggestion is simply "Cute Rabbit Factory". The "brown rabbits" are emotes that I happen to think look rexy. Maybe that's just because I have a rex rabbit so every thing is rexy to me. Heck, my mom's bichon looks rexy to me... hahaha. But you can just ignore that part.

Well where do you live?

Some people like incorporating their city, state, county, area of a city, or street, into their names. And often these words can be used with out actually divulging your location and often make your rabbitry (or business) name have a smart sound to it. Profession sounding is what I would go for.

When I was breeding parrots, and did more stuff in relation to exotics (birds, rabbits, snakes, lizards etc), I called myself "Tri City Exotics" because the city I lived in at the time was a part of 3 citys referred to as the "Tri Cities".

I live in Moravia NY. Hope you can come up with something!

I used to live in Auburn, NY so I am familiar with Moravia. You could use words that refer to Fillmore Glen State Park like waterfall, glen, or valley.

Ya maybe. I can try to think of stuff! I live right next to carpenter falls. Maybe that can work. Carpenter falls is practically my backyard.

That's a really cool name! That's going on my list! Me and my two sisters are doing to Rabbitry. We thought of Three Little Ladies Rabbitry. We still aren't sure though.

I think there is a group or rabbit shelter named Three Rabbit Ladies or something close . I like Morvaine Falls, it does sound mystical. 'Down The Rabbitry Hole', 'Rabbit State of Mind', 'Mini-Max Rabbitry' are a few off the top of my head.

Sent from my iPhone using Rabbit Forum

Last edited:
I follow the facebook of a Down The Rabbit hole already if that matters

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Rabbit Forum mobile app

Thanks guys! Your really helping me out!! I'm saying this meaning it!

Yep someone already has a rabbitry registered as three little ladies rabbitry.
Maybe you coul the apple of your eye rabbitry because you live in te big apple state:)

Well, theres' flowers...
Tulip, Rose, Daffodil, Aster, Hydrangea, Petunia, Daisy, Pansy, Lilly, Sharon (Rose of Sharon), Iris, Poppy, Seedum.

Fruits/Veggies...
Apple, Lemon, Lime, Spinach, Carrot, Kiwi, Cherry.

Trees...
Oak, Willow, Maple, Pine, Spruce, Alder, Birch, Holly.

General Nature...
Evergreen, Flower, Forest, River, Stream, Rocky, Thunder, Blaze, Treetop, Mountain, Snowcap, Blizzard, Snowy.

Famous Animals...
Thumper, Bugs, Lassie, Porky, Daffy.

Candy...
Snickers, Skittles, Sweetart, Milkyway, Almond Joy, Mounds, Watchamacallit (Watch - a - ma- call- it), Rolo and any other candy you can think of.

People Names...
Anything from Aaron to Zephaniah...

Awe! They are such cute names!thanks! Actually! I have a californian rabbit named Tulip and she had a litter of six and we figured we'd name them after flowers! So we named five and draw a blank to what to name the sixth one! We sold them all now! We named them at four weeks and by eight weeks we found we named two boys Lilly and rose!!! We laughed so hard! Oh well, they don't care! Thanks again!

Latest posts

Back