Rabbitmart.com, Anyone have experience with this website?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bamabunny

Reaction score
Snickers has nearly outgrown his litterbox, as he occasionally sticks his furry rear over the side of the pan and urinates in the cage. He loves hanging out in his litterbox, only he just barely fits in it, and he is still growing!

We want one with a wire floor so he doesn't hop around in his own waste. Here is the best one we have found:

Rabbitmart link

Has anyone purchased anything from here? If not, is there a more reputable place that you guys can recommend? Thanks!

I've seen these litterboxes at PetsMart. I don't know how the prices compare, but there's no shipping, and no waiting.

Walmart has large kitty litter pans for like $5. I use these and they work well, definitely enough room for a bunny to nap in his box if he wanted to.

As others have suggested, you can buy the large cat litter boxes and cut some egg crate to use as a grate. It works well.

IMG_1368.jpg

Look beyond the bunny.

I have purchased from that website and I had absolutely no problems and it was a quick delivery. At the time I lived where there was no walmart or petstores real close, I had to drive about an hour, which isn't that far I know, but I just ordered everything online!

undergunfire wrote:
Walmart has large kitty litter pans for like $5. I use these and they work well, definitely enough room for a bunny to nap in his box if he wanted to.
That's what I was going to say, too! :) They have high-sided ones now and ones with a lip around the edge so the litter doesn't get flicked out as much. We like them both! :)

I have a litterpan just like the one you linked to at rabbitmart.com. I can't say anything about the website as I have never used it, but that style of box is GREAT.

Thank you for the replies!

Snickers is peeing over the sides of the litter box more frequently now, so I placed the order for the larger pan. He is a little chunk! They grow so quickly!

He just got a larger cage last weekend and he loves it.

I've been using this box...

http://www.rabbitstop.com/mm5/merch...&Product_Code=62188&Category_Code=2LitterPans

And I personally like that style better than the corner boxes. Might just be me though - but that site also has the corner ones. I've ordered from there tons of times and have never had any issues. I don't have any experience with the site you posted though.

I just noticed you said you ordered from there - you'll have to tell us how it goes! I'm always looking for new stores to try for rabbit stuff.

Latest posts

Back