Rabbit youtubers/influencers

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't bother to watch, some are good, some less, but I am weary of people who feel the urge to spread their opinion that way. Lennon, well, she's easy to watch but that was her first bunny she ever had, extrapolating advice from that is quite a feat. Not everything is off, she just makes it look too easy, being blessed with a really cute bunny.

No confusion here, I'm spreading my opinion too, here, but that's always open to critic. Youtube videos are too much taken for granted, like those making this videos actually know things.

No way past educating yourself.
I like the videos of those two vets:

Last edited:
I think that I support her trying to show how to take care of a bunny but also make people think that there bunnies have to have a mansion in there house. I also have to keep my bunnies outside to due my parents and watching her sometimes makes me feel guilty when really the bunnies have a amazing home and get to come inside a lot.

It’s more they have good advices and spreading awareness but no bunny is the same. So one way that work for a bunny won’t work for the next. The same that some countries it’s popular to have outdoors bunny or the talk about all breeders are bad.

I’ve had both outdoors and indoor bunnies. It have all depended on their personality and what they liked. One of my bunnies would be seen as destructive when being indoors but it was normal bunny behavior. When she got to live outdoors she could dig as much as she wanted. The problem with her where that she would scratch up walls and doors, no dig boxed worked.

She prefered sleeping out in the run than the hutch and there was no stress with living outdoors where I could see binkies and zoomies every week. Yet this are seen all wrong among a few youtubers.

So I think it’s good but to also not take everything to heart as the correct way.

I think that I support her trying to show how to take care of a bunny but also make people think that there bunnies have to have a mansion in there house. I also have to keep my bunnies outside to due my parents and watching her sometimes makes me feel guilty when really the bunnies have a amazing home and get to come inside a lot.
Her whole thing is trying to make people feel guilty, and trying to make rabbit care seem harder than it is so that she can pat herself on the back. I don't support that

She just has some really questionable opinions. For example, I personally couldn’t understand her stance on water bottles. My bunny has a water bowl and water bottle. He drinks from both all the time. On one of her videos she was reviewing someone’s setup. They had a water bottle and a bowl available so their bun could have plenty of water. She told them to get rid of the water bottle completely and it just didn’t seem logical at all. Especially when their bun (like mine) drank from both consistently.

Regardless of source, it is important to understand the rationale behind recommendations and "rules" stated, especially when they're expressed in really extreme, absolute ways. If an information source is unable to elaborate on reasons why, that merits giving pause if they are a truly reliable resource for information.

Lack of nuance or consideration of context (e.g., individual rabbit personalities, owner resources and savvy...) are often overlooked in social-media based pet rabbit educators... Probably since it takes time to explain that stuff and you want short, clickable content.

It’s more they have good advices and spreading awareness but no bunny is the same. So one way that work for a bunny won’t work for the next. The same that some countries it’s popular to have outdoors bunny or the talk about all breeders are bad.

I’ve had both outdoors and indoor bunnies. It have all depended on their personality and what they liked. One of my bunnies would be seen as destructive when being indoors but it was normal bunny behavior. When she got to live outdoors she could dig as much as she wanted. The problem with her where that she would scratch up walls and doors, no dig boxed worked.

She prefered sleeping out in the run than the hutch and there was no stress with living outdoors where I could see binkies and zoomies every week. Yet this are seen all wrong among a few youtubers.

So I think it’s good but to also not take everything to heart as the correct way.
Yes I agree! Same goes for cats. Indoor or outdoor? Same discussion.

Latest posts

Back