rabbit words?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would say they understand their name, spin, down, come here, kiss, No, stop, up, jump in. It’s not like they listen all the time and will sometimes ignore me, but I can see their ears moving even though their eyes are close. So their ears will follow after my movements.

Also the universal language when rice buckets open or the fridge, run fast so you can get the rice that drops to the floor or beg for food.

You can never find a bunny that react faster when they hear the fridge opens xD

I feel like he understands his name, stop it, get down and no. Apollo almost never listens to me but I know he understands. I always say ‘Apollo, come eat’ when I’m bringing his veggies and no matter where he is he comes running :D

I feel like he understands his name, stop it, get down and no. Apollo almost never listens to me but I know he understands. I always say ‘Apollo, come eat’ when I’m bringing his veggies and no matter where he is he comes running :D

Everything that will be about food the bunnies will have a spidey-sense. If you drop food my bunnies will come running and snatch it before you manage to take it up

Trixie knows her name, "trixie, come!", up, spin, paw, high five, hug, no. We're working on "kiss" right now. She also has a box of all her goodies so the moment I go there and she hears a bag ruffle, she comes running in circles around me while she honks in excitement. She also knows when she's not supposed to be doing something. If I tell her no and she still keeps doing it, the moment I have to get up from wherever I am, she will immediately stop and run away from the area.

My lop knows her name, sit, come, no, jump, and treat! My other five all know their names, come, want to go for a walk, treat, up, down, sit, stay, and jump! My lop is new so we are getting there, she is a fast learner!

Theo knows his name, no, up, down, upstairs, cage, and go home.
She also knows when she's not supposed to be doing something. If I tell her no and she still keeps doing it, the moment I have to get up from wherever I am, she will immediately stop and run away from the area.
I think we have the same rabbit! Theo does this same thing!

Apple, crunchy, treat, up, ready?, good, bad, bad, bad, bad (did I mention bad?) Of course, to a rabbit, bad is good.

Theo knows his name, no, up, down, upstairs, cage, and go home.

I think we have the same rabbit! Theo does this same thing!
Sounds like we do! Maybe they're twins. Theo can be Trixie's brother from another mother :p

Oh I just realized I forgot to include "inside" as one when she has to go into her hutch for bedtime!

That is cool! I think rabbits have a common knowledge to make us happy! Or some times grumpy:p;)

That is cool! I think rabbits have a common knowledge to make us happy! Or some times grumpy:p;)
Agreed! I tell my boyfriend that Trixie is like a sour patch kid (the candy). One moment they're a troublemaker, next they try to ask for loves and treats by acting so cute.

I would say they understand their name, spin, down, come here, kiss, No, stop, up, jump in. It’s not like they listen all the time and will sometimes ignore me, but I can see their ears moving even though their eyes are close. So their ears will follow after my movements.

Also the universal language when rice buckets open or the fridge, run fast so you can get the rice that drops to the floor or beg for food.

You can never find a bunny that react faster when they hear the fridge opens xD

Yes! Same if it’s something thats food she runs for it;D I’ve always wanted to teach my bun “spin” but she just follows my hand (treat) -.-

I think all bunnies understand what no means and stop they just choose not to listen;D they’re smart

Trixie knows her name, "trixie, come!", up, spin, paw, high five, hug, no. We're working on "kiss" right now. She also has a box of all her goodies so the moment I go there and she hears a bag ruffle, she comes running in circles around me while she honks in excitement. She also knows when she's not supposed to be doing something. If I tell her no and she still keeps doing it, the moment I have to get up from wherever I am, she will immediately stop and run away from the area.

Aww “high five!” that’s cute. Does she give you a high five after? If I tell my bun no and walk towards her, she still does it ;D

My lop knows her name, sit, come, no, jump, and treat! My other five all know their names, come, want to go for a walk, treat, up, down, sit, stay, and jump! My lop is new so we are getting there, she is a fast learner!

Aww, sometimes I say the word “treat” on accident, she comes racing like “did I just her treat!”
()()
(•-•)

Latest posts

Back