Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

y2chloe

Reaction score
My male holland lop is about three years old and neutered who was once litter trained has begun to poop everywhere. I have three litter boxes set up in my bedroom where he is free range. I use newspaper in the bottom and fill the rest up with Timothy hay in two of the boxes. The third one has nothing in it (it’s a plastic cat litter box with small holes so the urine isn’t sitting on the top). All of the boxes are large and he fits in them with plenty of room. I have tried minimizing his space but he always found a way out of the pen no matter how high it was. He goes with me when I go to my parents house and stay weekends with friends and I bring his normal set up and he does really well. But the places he’s more comfortable with he uses as his personal litter box. He is good with peeing in the litter box but poops everywhere. Please help!!!!!

Ours use their boxes to pee but have always just left their droppings. (They're free roam with us in the bedroom where we spend 90% of our time.) We sweep a few times a day and drop it in a tub for our trees and our plants (which are very healthy lol). They feed the kale and the kale feeds them. :)

Looking forward to replies in this thread: May learn helpful hints. Thank you for posting!

Latest posts

Back