Rabbit treats?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JingleBellTheBunny

Reaction score
Hi! So, my grandma just dropped off a few things of rabbit treats, and there are a few things that I'm pretty skeptical about. She also gave me Squirrel treats and said that it was fine to give to a rabbit, which I'm very doubtful. I'll link some pictures to the treats she got me, and I won't give Jingle Bell any until I know for sure! Like I said, I'm very very skeptical about giving Jingle Squirrel treats, but I'm just checking here to make sure all these treats are healthy! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

1622848498351.png1622848544187.png1622848573300.png1622848617290.png

Yea the rose petals are fine. The potato ones would be ok if fed in very small amounts. And not too many carrots. However the squirrel treats are a big no. I hope this helps;)

The rose one looks good but the rest I don’t think so...overly processed treats is bad for rabbits and I recommend making some homemade treats.

Hi! So, my grandma just dropped off a few things of rabbit treats, and there are a few things that I'm pretty skeptical about. She also gave me Squirrel treats and said that it was fine to give to a rabbit, which I'm very doubtful. I'll link some pictures to the treats she got me, and I won't give Jingle Bell any until I know for sure! Like I said, I'm very very skeptical about giving Jingle Squirrel treats, but I'm just checking here to make sure all these treats are healthy! Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

View attachment 55645View attachment 55646View attachment 55647View attachment 55648
The squirrel treats are a big NO. The sweet potato is no. and I am not sure about the rest

Latest posts

Back