Rabbit toys

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HoppyRabbits06

Reaction score
Hello, I am looking to buy (or make) new rabbit toys. My rabbits get bored so quickly. They both love when make DIY toys but I feel like its not's enough. (cardboard chews, toilet paper roll chews, or just chewing on the paper towel roll.) They both love chews that's for sure. They like the little willow balls. Pancho loves to shred things and Nacho loves apple sticks and tossing things. They both love their little cat tunnel and hidey houses Sometimes I scatter feed veggies and they occasionally get treat hay. Hope you guys have some suggestions and thanks in advance!

Last edited:
Smallpetselect has a nice toy selection. It’s family owned so I feel good shopping there.
I’ve also found cat toys to be enjoyed by some rabbits.

My bun also gets bored of her toys quickly but I found that rotating them works great! I let her play with something for a limited time ( hours to days depending on the toy) then take it away for awhile and maybe rotate in a different toy. When she gets her β€œ new” rotated toy she gets excited over it again.

There are some great things u can make, eg putting a treat in scrunched up paper ball, making willow wreaths and thread some willow leaves throughout, tiny cardboard box/trays that mini tomatoes come in have recently been a fun toy at my house! Someone suggested envelopes, and putting a treat inside with some stuffed hay and tying it with twine (I punctured some holes in the envelope to help smell get out), and YouTube Rabbit101 has a recipe to make your own rabbit biscuits out of grass and fruit instead of oats. I stay at home with just one bun so am always looking for toys. Once u start looking there are a lot out there to try. I also saw a sandpit in someone's garden recently for their rabbits, that's cute! Love to read more ideas from anyone tho!! Good luck!

There are some great things u can make, eg putting a treat in scrunched up paper ball, making willow wreaths and thread some willow leaves throughout, tiny cardboard box/trays that mini tomatoes come in have recently been a fun toy at my house! Someone suggested envelopes, and putting a treat inside with some stuffed hay and tying it with twine (I punctured some holes in the envelope to help smell get out), and YouTube Rabbit101 has a recipe to make your own rabbit biscuits out of grass and fruit instead of oats. I stay at home with just one bun so am always looking for toys. Once u start looking there are a lot out there to try. I also saw a sandpit in someone's garden recently for their rabbits, that's cute! Love to read more ideas from anyone tho!! Good luck!
Just remembered that little plastic plant pots were good fun, light and very tossable! But u have to watch them whilst playing in case they are chewers as they wud be quite brittle when chomped I imagine.

Latest posts

Back