Rabbit stressed out!!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Arloismybunny

Reaction score
I don’t know what to do right now. Arlo is 4 months old, I’ve had him for two months now. For Mother’s Day me and my brothers got my mom a coupon to a cleaning service since we know how much she hates to clean. They are here at the house now and I’m at school but I have a camera set up in the living room where Arlo is and I can see him hurled up in the corner and he looks terrified. He’s not moving and it’s hard to tell on the video if he’s even breathing!! I don’t know if he’s ok or not and I’m in the bathroom at school having a panic attack. I tried calling my mom but she’s working and won’t pick up the phone. What if he’s not ok! What if he went into shock?!

Unless you can get away from school to go home and check on him, and unless your mum decides to call you back, there isn't really much you can do, being away from him and all that. What about your other family members? Do you have anyone who could go and check in your place?

Unless you can get away from school to go home and check on him, and unless your mum decides to call you back, there isn't really much you can do, being away from him and all that. What about your other family members? Do you have anyone who could go and check in your place?
No nobody’s home. I just feel so helpless rn. I really hope he’s ok. I get home at 3:00.

Well, a couple of strangers and some unknown noises aren't going to kill him nescessarily, rabbits are quite resilient when it comes to these things, he should be fine once the cleaning guys buzz off after turning your home squeaky clean. He will be even better when he sees you returning with even more love and attention, maybe treats and cuddles.

I had to be at class when the fire department was checking the fire alarms in my building and I felt terrible, they were probably miserable. And they would've been miserable regardless of where I was because that sound is awful. But at the end of the day, they were just fine, maybe a little miffed. Arlo will be too. They are hearty little critters in the grand scheme of things and he'll be alright til you get home.

Well, a couple of strangers and some unknown noises aren't going to kill him nescessarily, rabbits are quite resilient when it comes to these things, he should be fine once the cleaning guys buzz off after turning your home squeaky clean. He will be even better when he sees you returning with even more love and attention, maybe treats and cuddles.
I’m going to spend the entire rest of the day with him once I get home. He deserves it after the stress I’ve put him through. I just worry so much about him, I don’t want anything bad to happen to him. I just recently lost my dog I can’t lose him too yk? Anyways thanks I feel a bit better now.

I’m going to spend the entire rest of the day with him once I get home. He deserves it after the stress I’ve put him through. I just worry so much about him, I don’t want anything bad to happen to him. I just recently lost my dog I can’t lose him too yk? Anyways thanks I feel a bit better now.
Ok my mom finally answered and she’s on her lunch break right now so she said she would go home to check on him.

Sure, i get it!
I couldn't bear losing Storm either, especially now, so after he moved to his summer estate (which is now 3m by 1m instead of 1x1,5) i bugged mum endlessly: "okay, he just got there, i know. But is he active, is he alert? Did he kick the ground with his big fat foot? Did he binky in expolration? Does he still decide to come when called, or snort and hop away if he's not gonna come? Did he eat his hay, did he loo and poo? What about his water? What was the first thing he did? Is he breathing okay, are his ears too hot?"
So they had to video call me to calm me down and showed me on cam that the carpet under his bowl had already gotten driplets on it-he'd drunk and spilled water all over the place in the process. He'd crunched a thin piece of apple twig out of existence and scarfed down a whole handful of green daffodils, came when called and then flopped onto the cooler portion of the floor, later that evening they'd sent me a pic of his poos as well, a bit dark but otherwise totally a ok. So i stopped all my worries and knew he'd absolutely be fine.
It's totally okay to worry, but all in moderation. Arlo will be fine.

Sure, i get it!
I couldn't bear losing Storm either, especially now, so after he moved to his summer estate (which is now 3m by 1m instead of 1x1,5) i bugged mum endlessly: "okay, he just got there, i know. But is he active, is he alert? Did he kick the ground with his big fat foot? Did he binky in expolration? Does he still decide to come when called, or snort and hop away if he's not gonna come? Did he eat his hay, did he loo and poo? What about his water? What was the first thing he did? Is he breathing okay, are his ears too hot?"
So they had to video call me to calm me down and showed me on cam that the carpet under his bowl had already gotten driplets on it-he'd drunk and spilled water all over the place in the process. He'd crunched a thin piece of apple twig out of existence and scarfed down a whole handful of green daffodils, came when called and then flopped onto the cooler portion of the floor, later that evening they'd sent me a pic of his poos as well, a bit dark but otherwise totally a ok. So i stopped all my worries and knew he'd absolutely be fine.
It's totally okay to worry, but all in moderation. Arlo will be fine.
Being a bunny parent isn’t easy and comes with a lot of worry. It’s been about 3 hours since they left and he’s doing just fine. He’s currently flopped over ahhh so cute! I feel better knowing I’m not alone.

Latest posts

Back