Rabbit Skywalk

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

maherwoman

Reaction score
This is so cute...and looks SO fun...we could easily build this for our buns, too...except that we were planning on doing a kitty skywalk...lol!!

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cy4wRw7J1cA[/ame]

That is pretty dang awesome. I love the music, and now I have it stuck in my head!!

...Drinks water from a tube... Carrots on a plate.... RABBIT SKYWALK!!!! :whistling

That's absolutly amazing! I would love to have one of those, but I'm not too sure my parents would like it too mcuh. :p

I want one sooooooooo bad now!!! That's sooooooooo freakin' awesome!!:happyrabbit: I wonder if my buns would like it.:ponder:

Wow is that song catchy!!! "rabbit skywalk" :whistling

-TK

LOL! I was thinking along those lines - can you imagine if someone decided to pee in the walkway? no way to clean it up..... yuck!

I'd love to build a ramp system like that but it would need some sort of tweeking where I could take it down and clean it and sides to keep from being "bombed" LOL!

Butterfinger wrote:
That is amazing. :shock:

I don't know if I'd want one, though.... I'd be afraid to walk under it. Watch out for brown hail!! :p

~Diana and Butter

LOL!

I completely forgot about that. :p

I love the idea of brown hail!! Hehe!!

If we ever made one of these for our buns, I would make it so we could detach the side whereever needed for cleaning purposes. :)

HaHa, yeah. Someone posted this before the forum moved. I thought it was great then as I do now. Boy, would I love to build one of those in our new house:shock::p.

I have daydreamed of something like this since...since I saw a cat skywalk on animalplanet years and years ago! Bright colors and small tunnels straight through the wall into another room...someday.

Actually, I've heard rabbits really like heights, that's why some people keep their cages so high up, and make platforms.

Really neat idea, lmao, rabbit hail. :biggrin2:

Well cleaning is gonna be a pain. And I'm gonna be the paranoid one and expect all the buns and cats be in the hardest places to reach if an emergency arises. So none for me thanks. It's cute though.

You will notice that at least one of the rabbits starring in the film.....is a lionhead.

Peg
(aka "Lionhead Lady")

Latest posts

Back