Rabbit relationship

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shanice-Lila

Reaction score
So I have a young rabbit, Scout, who I have fully bonded with to the point where he treats me like another rabbit, licking/grooming behaviour and everything. He doesn’t treat anyone else like he treats me and I absolutely love that we have managed to form such a strong bond. But I also have another rabbit who I had before him and I would like to try and bond them. But I’m just wondering if my relationship with Scout will majorly change if I do manage to bond them? I want them to be best friends but I also don’t want Scout not to love me anymore because he has a bunny friend. Now don’t get me wrong, I know it’s a selfish question and I’ll do whatever he needs to make him happy but if I can manage it I would love for our relationship not to change too much. Has anyone else had a bond with a rabbit like this and then bonded them to another bunny? And if so how did it affect your relationship?

You never know for sure until you try it, but I wouldn't think it would affect your bond with him if you still spend the same amount of quality time with him after bonding him to another rabbit, as you spend with him now. The rabbits that I've had that liked me before bonding, still liked me the same after bonding them to another rabbit.

You never know for sure until you try it, but I wouldn't think it would affect your bond with him if you still spend the same amount of quality time with him after bonding him to another rabbit, as you spend with him now. The rabbits that I've had that liked me before bonding, still liked me the same after bonding them to another rabbit.
Ok thank you. And I definitely plan on spending the same amount of time, I just want them both to have a friend as well.

Latest posts

Back