Rabbit Question and Shetland Sheepdog (sheltie) Question

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trixiesowner

Reaction score
Ok~ Here's the rabbit question.

Trixiekeeps knocking out her "plastic igloo hideout" that'sin her cage. It's really light and no matter what I do she succeeds. Idon't want to put something heavy on the top because it may fall onher. Any ideas? :?

As for the dog question...~

I bought a shetland sheepdog (Sage) at the petstore about awhileagowhen he wasabout three months old(apetstore, yes bad owner, but I fell in love with him :D. Besides, hecame from a reputablebreeder BEFORE he sent him to thepetstore ;)). Anyway, he was a runt and is about 10 inches tall andhe'll be six months old in two weeks. How much bigger do you thinkhe'll get? Thanks :cool:

My rabbit kept doing that.....he'd go under itand turn it upside down..... i finally took it out now he can stretchout in his cage...maybe he was telling me something???!!

Hum... well... I did try taking it out awhile agoand she seemed happier. The problem is MY DAD. He seriously, YELLED atme when he found out I took it out and I don't really want that tohappen again. (he was rambling on about that she'd be cold ect)
Any other ideas? :?

Don't know about the bunny question other thanmaybe getting something other than the igloo that isn't as light.... ordrilling a hole thru (hard but possible.... did that for my ferrets forthe same reason when I had them).

As for the dog, she might get an inch or so taller now, but from hereout most of her size gain is going to be mostlyfromweight. Ten inchessounds about right for a trueSheltiethough. Most dogs have reached close totheir full height though by 6 months, then their bodies just have tocatch up with them, especially in the smaller breeds. Thelarger breeds might take a little longer to reach full height.

-Cheryl

I think CuddlesMom gave you great advice. It does sound like Trixiedoesn't want the igloo in her cage. I definitely wouldn't put anythingheavy on it because chances are she'll just keep moving it around.

Agree completely with Tramp & Pigeon about the information she gaveabout Shelties. We had one. They're beautiful and very smart dogs.

-Carolyn

Latest posts

Back