Rabbit Pictures!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mariam+Theo

Reaction score
I don't know if there is already a thread out there like this, but I would love to see all the adorable rabbits! Babies, teens, adults, seniors, no matter how old! I would love for you to include the name, age, and breed. Also, share the stupidest thing the rabbit has ever done, your favorite thing your rabbit does, your rabbit's favorite thing to eat, something about your rabbit you have never told anyone, and the biggest mistake you've ever made with the rabbit.

Last edited:
I'll start! My rabbit is Theodore (Theo), a 2-year-old Mini Rex mix. The most stupid thing he has ever done is drag me underneath the blueberry bushes when I take him on a walk. My favorite thing that Theo does is probably when he licks my toes :p. His favorite thing to eat is cilantro or lettuce, and I have never told anyone that he loves listening to music. The biggest mistake I have made with Theo is probably not giving him time to settle in. I automatically starting petting him and picking him up when I got him. So yeah...That's Theo!
BTW- Sorry his hutch looks a mess in the picture. He had been attacking his hay!

Attachments

• 2608513398940645812 (2).jpg
    2608513398940645812 (2).jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 18
I'll start! My rabbit is Theodore (Theo), a 2-year-old Mini Rex mix. The most stupid thing he has ever done is drag me underneath the blueberry bushes when I take him on a walk. My favorite thing that Theo does is probably when he licks my toes :p. His favorite thing to eat is cilantro or lettuce, and I have never told anyone that he loves listening to music. The biggest mistake I have made with Theo is probably not giving him time to settle in. I automatically starting petting him and picking him up when I got him. So yeah...That's Theo!
BTW- Sorry his hutch looks a mess in the picture. He had been attacking his hay!

He's so handsome!!!

Let’s see here, I have 3 bunnies of different breeds:

First off I have a beautiful french lop queen named Lilja, she’s 6,5 years old. Stupidest thing she have done it’s digging a burrow with too thin roof so when I stepped into the pen my leg went through the roof up to my knee, that burrow was deep. The favorite thing she do is when she jump up onto my lap and press her head towards my cheek so she can get kisses. She loves watermelon. She chases the cats and fight them even though the cats are really kind. The biggest mistake I have done was trying to force her to be an indoor bunny when she clearly showed signs to be hating to live indoors.

IMG_5637.jpg

Second up it’s Odin, a spoiled netherland dwarf runt. He’s 2,5 years old. The stupidest thing he have done it’s to get stuck in a bookshelf and have no idea how to get down. My favorite thing he do it’s that he binky everyday and do zoomies in the house, while doing a short break to give a kiss. Odin love eating uncooked rice, when he was a kit he got punched once by my ex-bf it’s also one of my biggest mistakes.

IMG_3904.jpg

Third one it’s my skittish holland lop mix Toste. He will turn 2 years old next month. The stupidest thing he do it’s to get stuck in the litter box. I love that even though he’s easily get scared and always nervous he love exploring and extremely curious. This boy love eating mint. What I have never told anyone it’s that he like watching the tv. Biggest mistake I did with him was startling him because I didn’t know he have bad eye sight. So once when he was startled in the pen he ran right into the fence of the pen and got his head stuck in the space. So he was just hanging limped with his head trough the pen. I thought he had snapped his neck.

IMG_5552.jpg

This is my floof baby, Trixie! Her age and breed are unknown, so I tell the vet that she's at least a year old and that she's a mutt.

Stupidest thing: One time, Trixie saw her bag of treats on the shelf, so she got as close as she could to her X-Pen to reach them. She tried to hop the pen, and ended up just barely putting her paws on the shelf and her bottom half just dangling on the pen-line. I had to quickly grab her before she injured herself. Needless to say, the treats are now in a box hidden from her.

Favorite thing she does: I LOVE when she completely flops over. It is the funniest thing, especially when her third eyelid is revealed so it looks like she's playing dead. There's been a few times that my boyfriend would actually get worried because she wasn't moving (not realizing she's sleeping) so he would stir her up to make sure she was alive. I also love her little kisses!

Favorite food: Trixie loves Mint, cilantro, dandelion greens, pellets. We actually use her pellets more like a treat. Then there's the occasional blueberry or banana. She's honestly not picky when it comes to her food, I just noticed she gets overly excited for these items.

Never told: Hmm...none? I love to share details about my bun bun! lol

Mistake: My biggest mistake is letting Trixie on the bed without supervision. My boyfriend had let her free roam for several days so he was confident about leaving her alone. Nope. Wrong move. He was only gone for about 2 hours, and when he returned, she had peed all over my corner of the bed and left gifts. We've scrubbed til we couldn't scrub no more and thought it was okay. Then another day, my boyfriend fell asleep and Trixie went to the same corner and did the same thing. I was not happy with my boyfriend to say the least. Again, I scrubbed and scrubbed, and I also added in Nature Miracle's "No spraying/marking" as well. Now, she's not allowed in that corner, and when it's bed time for us, it is bed time for her so she goes into the hutch at night.

Attachments

• FC640483-76CF-48F8-B681-733771FAA94C.JPG
    FC640483-76CF-48F8-B681-733771FAA94C.JPG
    112.8 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG-2235.JPG
    IMG-2235.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG-2348.JPG
    IMG-2348.JPG
    103.6 KB · Views: 17
  • IMG-2430.jpg
    IMG-2430.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG-2481.JPG
    IMG-2481.JPG
    64.9 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

First off I have a beautiful french lop queen named Lilja, she’s 6,5 years old. Stupidest thing she have done it’s digging a burrow with too thin roof so when I stepped into the pen my leg went through the roof up to my knee, that burrow was deep. The favorite thing she do is when she jump up onto my lap and press her head towards my cheek so she can get kisses. She loves watermelon. She chases the cats and fight them even though the cats are really kind. The biggest mistake I have done was trying to force her to be an indoor bunny when she clearly showed signs to be hating to live indoors.

View attachment 45243

Second up it’s Odin, a spoiled netherland dwarf runt. He’s 2,5 years old. The stupidest thing he have done it’s to get stuck in a bookshelf and have no idea how to get down. My favorite thing he do it’s that he binky everyday and do zoomies in the house, while doing a short break to give a kiss. Odin love eating uncooked rice, when he was a kit he got punched once by my ex-bf it’s also one of my biggest mistakes.

View attachment 45244

Third one it’s my skittish holland lop mix Toste. He will turn 2 years old next month. The stupidest thing he do it’s to get stuck in the litter box. I love that even though he’s easily get scared and always nervous he love exploring and extremely curious. This boy love eating mint. What I have never told anyone it’s that he like watching the tv. Biggest mistake I did with him was startling him because I didn’t know he have bad eye sight. So once when he was startled in the pen he ran right into the fence of the pen and got his head stuck in the space. So he was just hanging limped with his head trough the pen. I thought he had snapped his neck.

View attachment 45245
Lol! I loved your stories! They are so cute!

This is my floof baby, Trixie! Her age and breed are unknown, so I tell the vet that she's at least a year old and that she's a mutt.

Stupidest thing: One time, Trixie saw her bag of treats on the shelf, so she got as close as she could to her X-Pen to reach them. She tried to hop the pen, and ended up just barely putting her paws on the shelf and her bottom half just dangling on the pen-line. I had to quickly grab her before she injured herself. Needless to say, the treats are now in a box hidden from her.

Favorite thing she does: I LOVE when she completely flops over. It is the funniest thing, especially when her third eye is revealed so it looks like she's playing dead. There's been a few times that my boyfriend would actually get worried because she wasn't moving (not realizing she's sleeping) so he would stir her up to make sure she was alive. I also love her little kisses!

Favorite food: Trixie loves Mint, cilantro, dandelion greens, pellets. We actually use her pellets more like a treat. Then there's the occasional blueberry or banana. She's honestly not picky when it comes to her food, I just noticed she gets overly excited for these items.

Never told: Hmm...none? I love to share details about my bun bun! lol

Mistake: My biggest mistake is letting Trixie on the bed without supervision. My boyfriend had let her free roam for several days so he was confident about leaving her alone. Nope. Wrong move. He was only gone for about 2 hours, and when he returned, she had peed all over my corner of the bed and left gifts. We've scrubbed til we couldn't scrub no more and thought it was okay. Then another day, my boyfriend fell asleep and Trixie went to the same corner and did the same thing. I was not happy with my boyfriend to say the least. Again, I scrubbed and scrubbed, and I also added in Nature Miracle's "No spraying/marking" as well. Now, she's not allowed in that corner, and when it's bed time for us, it is bed time for her so she goes into the hutch at night.
Lol! Trixie is adorable! I had a super hard time trying to think of something for the "Never told" question. I also tell everyone everything!

That's so cool that Theo enjoys music! Do you notice if there's a certain genre that he enjoys?

I absolutely love his pattern!

View attachment 45243

View attachment 45244

View attachment 45245
I've always enjoyed your little stories about the trio! (as I'd like to call them). They have such personalities and I love it!

I've always enjoyed your little stories about the trio! (as I'd like to call them). They have such personalities and I love it!

I also love the stories of Trixie!
They are truly a trio with different personalities.

Bunnies are truly great pets with their personalities and character. Even though I sometimes get annoyed and frustrated with my own trio

These are my two babies Cosmo (tricolor) and Luna (harlequinn)! They are both holland lops, and just recently finished rebonding about 3 weeks ago :) They love Kale, Dried Strawberries, and digging at the carpet under the bed! They free roam in my room with me, and love to flop under the bed together all day. Lazy Bunnies!

Attachments

• DCE87EB6-ECA3-436C-B064-E0B71902D3B7.jpeg
    DCE87EB6-ECA3-436C-B064-E0B71902D3B7.jpeg
    60.1 KB · Views: 13
  • 22D5A17B-11D1-46D9-ABC9-847763ECF606.jpeg
    22D5A17B-11D1-46D9-ABC9-847763ECF606.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 14
These are my two babies Cosmo (tricolor) and Luna (harlequinn)! They are both holland lops, and just recently finished rebonding about 3 weeks ago :) They love Kale, Dried Strawberries, and digging at the carpet under the bed! They free roam in my room with me, and love to flop under the bed together all day. Lazy Bunnies!
They are so cute!

Okay! My rabbit is Apollo, he’s about 1 and a half. He’s a chinchilla mini-Rex.

Stupidest thing: tried to jump over a desk drawer, got stuck and made me grab him before he hurt himself.

Favourite thing: I have two. So sorry if it’s cheating! 1) when he yawns after a nap. 2) when he chatters his teeth when I stroke behind his ears!

favourite food: Romaine lettuce and kale!

Something no one knows: he is quite vocal! He makes a noise before he thumps. And often tells me when I’m doing something wrong!

biggest mistake: letting him on carpet. I had two people from the adoption centre with two different ideas. One said the carpet was absolutely fine and another said it was bad for his little mini Rex paws (I didn’t know about their paws!). And his little feet started to get sores on them.

This is my baby Rocky ! He’s around 6 months old. When we got him they weren’t sure if he was 8 or 10 weeks old .
Stupidest thing: well Rocky does a lot ! He chewed our Xmas lights , lucky they were switched off . Chewed Barbie’s nose off ! Chewed on all the nurf bullets
I love it when he comes over for cuddles and when he licks my face I feel like he’s giving me kisses .
I love him to bits , he’s one special bunny

Attachments

• IMG_3030.jpg
    IMG_3030.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back