Rabbit personalities survey

Help Support RabbitsOnline:

JKingston

Reaction score
I don't know really, I guess as many as possible!
It's going well now, I've reached hundred! As soon as I have more time I'll start analyzing the results.

Anyone reading this, please do fill in the form if you haven't yet!
xxx

Mac189

Reaction score
Would folks doing the survey for past rabbits be helpful or do you want us to not skew results with our romanticized accounts of rabbits who have crossed the rainbow bridge?

Catlyn

Reaction score
Would folks doing the survey for past rabbits be helpful or do you want us to not skew results with our romanticized accounts of rabbits who have crossed the rainbow bridge?
Jkingston said at the very first post that all rabbits over a year old would qualify, even those who are no longer with us. I filled the form for my lost ones, as well as the older one living now, so why not?

JKingston

Reaction score
Jkingston said at the very first post that all rabbits over a year old would qualify, even those who are no longer with us. I filled the form for my lost ones, as well as the older one living now, so why not?
Sure, fill in the form, the more rabbits the better! As long as the answers are honest 😅

Bluemush

Reaction score
Filled up mine for Peter, he is 3 1/2 months old. There was no option for that so I chose the 1-2yr option.

Cinn-a-bun

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Some of my answers are guess. Since this is my first rabbit and have not had all experience.

Moonshadow

Reaction score
One more month and Minyeong will be a year old. Then I’ll fill out the survey for him (unless you have enough results by then).

JKingston

Reaction score
Thanks, yes please do! I'm going to share my results when I get to 500 but will still accept responses after that

Catlyn

Reaction score
Iris will also be a year old in december, i'll be able to fill it for her as well.
How far along are you to 500?

JKingston

Reaction score
I just reached 500! 🥳 Here are the results shown on pie charts.
Have no time to do a detailed analysis at the moment.

Attachments