Rabbit peeing on my bed... Help!

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheSketchyBunnies

Reaction score
With My Rabbits... Where Else Would I Be?!?!
A few weeks ago I was petting my rabbit Lucina on my bed & letting her run around in my room for a while. After she hopped off my bed to do some binkying on my floor I started to read a book & ignore Lucina so she will be more comfortable around me. A little while later she hopped on the bed, onto my lap & peed on me. I gently lifted her up & placed her in her cage & cleaned myself up. I knew she wasn’t just peeing on me to pee on me if y’all know what I mean. She always pees in her litter box. Anyway yesterday evening I decided to let her out again just ignoring her & read a book. She was binkying for a while then jumped on my bed & peed right next to me. I placed her in her cage gently because I think it is some way of saying “she is mine” to my other rabbit that lives in the same room. The other rabbit is fixed & I am going to start bonding them in a few weeks! They seem to really like each other though. (Licking the other through the bars very frequently.) She seems to do it when she isn’t scared of me (most of the time she is shy) & happy with me. Is this some way of ‘marking’ me? How do I make it stop?

Thanks so much! -Kaylor

She isn’t spayed yet but she will be in the near future.
That’s good! That should help will she marking her territory on you. You could also try blocking your bed with an xpen so she can’t get up. Rabbits like to urinate on soft things, which makes bed sheets a very good litter for rabbits!

Latest posts

Back