Rabbit peeing on bed

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dashi

Reaction score
Hi,

I adopted my bunny 2 months ago, where he was a newly rescued rabbit. He is my first bunny and so far, he seems to be doing great but gets a bit jumpy sometimes. A month ago, i decided to free roam him around my bed as he showed us that he would only pee only pee and poo in his litter box. However, he decided to pee on my bed as well, multiple times, hence, my bed is off limits.

I would like to fully free roam him around my bedroom. So, how can I eradicate this behaviour so that he would only pee on his litter box?

thank you.

good luck! ;) Seriously though, blankets and beds are often irresistible to bunnies to pee on. They like to 'go' on soft places. I'm afraid that if he's a blanket/bed pee-er, then you just have to keep him off the bed. There isn't any training him not to do it. You can barricade the bed (with an ex-pen, perhaps) or put a plastic shower curtain on top of it.

Other than that, there isn't much to be done.

Has he been neutered?

Yeah, i wrapped the playpen around my bed, so i'm basically inside the playpen.

He has been neutered.

Thanks for your help 😁

It could be a territory thing.
My last girl used the pee on my x every time she could.
Literally jump up, be all cute and cuddly looking then he'd squeel and get up with a wet spot on his leg 🤣
I took it as my girl telling him that I belonged to her and my x was not welcome to take any of my love because she never peed on me 😆

she did however, take a liking to peeing on the backing of my couch, which I didn't notice till I went to move 🤦

Latest posts

Back