Rabbit Paralyzed at Vet Office - need help. - RIP

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dharma

Ive just read this. Im so sorry about what happened.

Are you still going to take legal action ?? I would if I were you. Through their neglect, you had an injured rabbit that you unfortunately had to send to rainbow bridge.

I would sue them for every penny you can get out of them

Hi Dharma

Ive just read this. Im so sorry about what happened.

Are you still going to take legal action ?? I would if I were you. Through their neglect, you had an injured rabbit that you unfortunately had to send to rainbow bridge.

I would sue them for every penny you can get out of them

I'm not sure. I'm so heartbroken right now it's hard to think of anything else. I don't even know where to begin about something like that.

So sorry to hear that :( At least your rabbit is not suffering anymore. I think you made the right decision! I'd let it settle, then take some legal action if you can. Good luck & hugs~~

I'm really sorry, that story is just horrible...if it were me I don't think I'd leave that hospital a free citizen. They really should cover the majority of your costs for such a HUGE accident.

I am so sorry for your loss. Maybe people in your area should know the name of the vet, so they can make an informed decision as to whether they would like to take their animal to someone who specializes in rabbits, but won't take responsibility for "accidents".

Thank you so much for your words of support everyone. It really means the world to me.

I miss him so much. I got so used to our little routine (even having to help him pee a few times away) with the medicating, bathing, drying, floor time, etc. My heart still feels very heavy. However, some good DID come out of it. The day after I lost him I went to a local rabbit rescue and rescued a Holland Lop. I'm not sure why, but I felt like it was a good thing to do in his memory. I'm in love with her and she's settling in very nicely.

Miss you buddy!

I'm so glad you found another bunny to love :) When my little bun died, I was so heartbroken, and I just couldn't stand her cage being empty, so I had to find a new bunny to love that same week.

It broke my heart reading this story and I was so sorry when he left us.

It´s so good you felt strong enough to rescue another bunny that will now have a wonderful home and someone to love her. Well done to you for being so strong.

Would love to see pics of your new sweetheart, bet she´s such a cutie.

I just saw this for the first time and was hoping the story had a happy ending. :( So so sorry to hear about your loss. :hug2:

Latest posts

Back