Rabbit Paintings & Portraits

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is beautiful sandhills_rabbits.You really know how to paint a perfect picture foreveryone. Again I am amazed how you can incorporate theshades of colour to bring out the picture. The shades ofwhite and the blue sky gives you that winter feeling. And thewolves really stand out.

Rainbows! :dude:

dixonsrabbitry wrote:
Sandhill, do you market your work on sites like ebay oroverstock.com? Or even show your work? Your one of the best animalartists ive ever seen(besides me.lol). If you dont market or show, itmight be a good idea to do that. You have alot of potentail going onthere. :) Even I don't seem to have that much energy with paintinganymore. But hey, thanks for sharing your wonderful work. :)

I have a website where I sell my paintings and prints, and then I'malso a featured artist on the Pethobbyist.com sites. They've got quitea few sites such as kingsnake.com, exotichobbyist.com, andinsecthobbyist.com just to name a few. In addition to that I take myprints to Reptile Expos to sell, and I've just applied to be in a localart festival held by the Lincoln Arts Council.... I wont know if I'maccepted until May 27 or so, and they only accept 100 artists fromNebraska and 9 neighboring states. :-(

Thanks so much for the kind words about the paintings.... I've loveddrawing and all things artistic since I was a young child, but I'm alsomy own worst critique too.

I'd love to see some of your artwork! I love seeing work that other people have done :)

Annie

Thanks so much for the wonderful words on thepainting, Carolyn, Ayglnu13, PetBunny, and Bramble Briar....lol. Did Ileave anyone out!? I hope not! :)

I just hope that my brother-in-law is happy with it..... I think hewill be because he loves that poem. I just didnt know what to get himthat wouldnt break the bank, so I thought i'd just give him someartwork.

WOW! I'm just now looking at this thread and it's amazing!

I love all these paintings they're so beautiful!

They look like pictures instead of paintings. I think it's really coolthat you can do that, sandhills. You have amazing artwork!

stanleysmommy wrote:
WOW! I'm just now looking at this thread and it's amazing!

I love all these paintings they're so beautiful!

They look like pictures instead of paintings. I think it's really coolthat you can do that, sandhills. You have amazing artwork!

Thanks so much, Stanleysmommy :)
It's a big compliment for someone to say that they look like picturesinstead of paintings. I tend to pick out all the little things I dontlike about my artwork, so it's always nice when people say that theylike it.

Annie, you're back, YEAH!! I missed you.I find myself lokking at the paintings here and on your website oftn.It always takes my breath away.

One day I would love for you to do Apollo. I just can't decide on what picture to use.

Congratulations on your new house, how Awesome.

I am so glad to have you back.

Tina

You're probablygetting tired of responding to everyone but surely you aren't tired ofthe compliments yet?!

The wolves are stunning! It may very wellbe my favorite yet. You've captured their strength, mystery,beauty...The background colors all play off of everything so well.

Beautiful job Annie! There's a lot to beproud ofthere!

Raspberry

dajeti2 wrote:
Annie, you're back, YEAH!! I missed you. I find myselflokking at the paintings here and on your website oftn. It always takesmy breath away.

One day I would love for you to do Apollo. I just can't decide on what picture to use.

Congratulations on your new house, how Awesome.

I am so glad to have you back.

Tina

Thanks so much for the warm welcome back, the compliments on the paintings, and the congratulations on the house :)

RaspberrySwirl wrote:
You're probably getting tired ofresponding to everyone but surely you aren't tired of the complimentsyet?!

The wolves are stunning! It may very wellbe my favorite yet. You've captured their strength, mystery,beauty...The background colors all play off of everything so well.

Beautiful job Annie! There's a lot to beproud of there!

Raspberry

Lol.... I want to reply to everyone that posts, so that way no onefeels ignored, but the posts on Rabbits Only do tend to fly by atspeeds that could break the sound barrier.

Thank you, Raspberry, for your thumbs up on the painting of the wolves.I get to give the schnauzer painting and the wolves painting to theirrespective recipients tomorrow, so hopefully it'll go okay.

Latest posts

Back