Rabbit not moving.

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ThumperParadise

Reaction score
My rabbit for the past 2 days hasn’t been moving out of this one specific spot. The only time she’ll move is when I feed her or when she goes into her litter box but then goes back to that spot. She lets me pet her there and she seems okay? I don’t know why she’s doing that tho anybody have any answers? :(

occasionally, I can get her out of the spot and Then she runs around but it ends faster than it starts :(

Is this a new behavior? Have you had her for a long time? Has she been eating hay and pooping OK these past two days?

Is this a new behavior? Have you had her for a long time? Has she been eating hay and pooping OK these past two days?
yes it started happening 1-2 days ago. I got her a Week ago. she’s been eating her hay and her poop seems normal.

it’s all day
The reason I ask is because rabbits are more active in the evenings and early mornings. That's an ingrained habit from their wild European ancestors. So it could be that she is doing what rabbits normally do. Spend most of the day taking naps, except when eating and using the bathroom, and probably more active when you are not.

The reason I ask is because rabbits are more active in the evenings and early mornings. That's an ingrained habit from their wild European ancestors. So it could be that she is doing what rabbits normally do. Spend most of the day taking naps, except when eating and using the bathroom, and probably more active when you are not.
oh that actually makes more sense now, thank u 😭

oh that actually makes more sense now, thank u 😭
You're welcome. I can understand the concern. I mean, I was concerned when I saw Shen's cecotropes for the first time and learned it's their common poop they normally eat while grooming, and typical for young rabbits to miss one or two. If Thumper is acting typical when it comes to eating and pooping, then it could just be normal rabbit behavior. Look out for random bouts of binkies and zoomies at random times of the day.

Latest posts

Back