Rabbit Nicknames

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poco - Pocobunny, Pretty Girl, Flirty, (becauseshe likes to flirt with Hef - she actually bats her eyes at him!),Crankmeister, Queen Poco

Hef - Baby Boy, Handsome, Monster, Monster.com, Naughty Boy, Kissy Boy, Daddy's Boy, Prince Charming, Humpy McHumperson

Skittles - Baby Girl, Tiny, Fuzzball, Speed Demon, Sweet Pea

:)

Tucker: Tucks, Tucker Bucker

Fauna: Baybee Girl,Fauna Bawna

Cali: Cali-Girl, Babybee Girl

I call ramona lil sweety and my boyfriend calls her lil princess momma LOL he melts when he sees her
I call her lil pumpkin pie ..lil girl LOL
i love her!!

Homer, sometimes gets called Homey...or the homemiester...

Corky gets called cork, sometimes funny bunny.....

and collectively they sometimes get referred to as bunny breath... :D :D

Bunny-sweet heart, Mini-little girl, Al-little guy, Mr. Z- buddy. Collectively-monsters

ed

Hi, we have 3 bunnies Buttercup AKA BC, L'il Rascal, Cutie Patootie, Baby Hercules, Little Tyke, Pumpkin and Baby

Jackie AKA Princess, Baby Girl, Baby Sweetheart, Rascalette

Wilbur AKA Oulof, Baby Boy, YOYO

We've had Buttercup the longest that's why he has more names.

Soooska:cool:

Let's see...

Ferguson (oddly enough I only call him that when he's being badusually)-Fergy, Fergs, Bunbun, and Little Prince (usually preceeded by"my handsome").

It's pretty funny to see the looks on my friends faces when I baby talk to Fergy. They think I'm nuts! :p

Bindy gets, Bindy Windy or
Bindy Bunny

and if she's in trouble she gets Gee willikas or b****y rabbit LOL :D:D:D

Mainly it's Bindy Windy

Well we have some new nicknames over here for Anubis...

Anubi (sounds like anewbie)

Noobers

Anoobers

And others =) He knows when I am coming to visit him becauseI use that annoying babytalk voice =) Oh I love my Noobers!

Latest posts

Back