Rabbit Nicknames

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We haven't had her for very long but we do have a couple nicknames for Velma :bunnydance:

-Funny Bunny (we call her that so much I'm afraid she's gonna think it's her name lol)

-Poopsie (for when I come home and find lots of little presents for me)

-Baby Bunny

-Ms. Bunny

Those are just a few we've come up with so far.

When Ralphie is bad we call him Ralph Bolar (our last name)

Otherwise it's crazyness:
-Snickerpuff
-chunkin
-boots (his paws are different colors)
-Nerd (when he binks into something)
-little peanut

Fun thread idea! I loved reading all of them.

:)Jeff, I saw the 2 pics of your bunnies, very sweet! Which one is the lop? My lop, THOR looks very similar to yours. Thor is a slightly bit lighter in colour though.

Thank you! Simon is the lop, the big kissy bunny. We were told that they were about a year old when we adopted them last May.

Jeff

My bunny's name is Maiko.

We call her Bunny Maiko. Cookie Monster, mischief.

Mocha gets called:

Moch
Mocha cho
Piggy
brat
my little girl
pooper
baby girl

no wonder she doesn't know what her name is! I'd be confused too if I had that many names

Okay...here are some nicknames for you...

Our first bunny was a wild rabbit we rescued and raised..her name was Tushy Snack(believe it or not, but it's true...)

Second bunny was Buffy....His nicknames were fluff buff or fluff puff ...buffy wuffy...

Third bunny that we have had for five years now...Toni...here are her names..:

Toni bologna...Toni Nanoo....Schmoo face, poo face and Toni O' Zoo(she's irish;))

Is it too late to add my Bella's nicknames tothis list? Her real name is Isabella Rossalini Bunny but wecall her Bella, Princess, Poop-With-Ears . . . just to name a few.

My bunny name is Buster and when heis bad I call him Buster Brown but if he is really bad then I call byhis full name.

But for the nicknames that I use is Busey,Browney,Busa,Baby,My Cutie.

Delia

I had to revive this thread to say:

Fred had a new nickname. Freddie Cougar!

Hunter (the dog) was in my room when I fed the bunnies, and Hunter was sniffing curiously at Fred's cage by Fred's food dish, when Fred made his first real aggressive move ever! He said:

RAWR!

Fred said it rather matter-of-factly. He put his paws up on the cage bars, rawred, and glared at Hunter before going back to eating. It wasn't a "I'm going to bite the dog!" rawr, it was more of a "I like you, Hunter, but stay away from my food."

I let this be warning... Don't get in between Freddie Cougar and his food!

In general they're 'The Girls' or my babies, but otherwise...

I call all of them Babe, Baby, Bunny-buns, Bunny-bums, Bun-buns, Bun-bums, Little Angel, Angel, Furry Butt, Fluffy, Fluffy-butt, Precious, Fluffy-buns.

Queen Heather is Heather, Heather-bun, Heather-babe

Princess Thistle is Thistle, Thissy, Thissy-babe

Lady Bracken is Bracken, Bracky, Bracky-babe, Baby Bracken, Bracky-bun

Our bunns all have 3 names (don't ask me how this started..I think it was with our first bunn. My hubby, myself and our niece all had different names we wanted for her!)So the tradition stuck!:D (Sasquatch Scutterbotch Butterrump)

Skittles Sukeyface Lallowe'en-Skitz, Skittums, Schnubzie, Schittoes, Sucky bear, Sukey, Nuggin Bear, Chuck Chuck, Nug nug. (a 'nug' is another term for chinning in our house!)

Peppers Poffenberry Lallowe'en- Peppy, Pepps, Beppy, Chubbsie Bum, Bad Babbit, Yubbie, Pepper Doll, Pepper Duck, Bad Duck.

Solembum Smudgenstump Garfunkel- Bumms, Bummy, Stink Bum, Bubbie, Chubby Baby, Baby boy, Bebbs, Babum.

Dandelion Harlequin DaVinci- Dandi, Lion, Butt, Little Chubb, Bupper Butt, Schmookums, Lil' VanGogh.

And depending how upset I am (or whether I have had a temporary brain fart)...all names become interchangeable!;)

edit-I almost forgot!! As a collective group they are a bunny gang called "The Hooligans"! Right now it consists of 1 lookout and 2 bad rabbits doing something wrong...god only knows what'll happen once the new boy is bonded into the group!!!:D

bunsforlife wrote:
Well we have some new nicknames over here for Anubis...

Anubi (sounds like anewbie)

Noobers

Anoobers

And others =) He knows when I am coming to visit him because I use that annoying babytalk voice =) Oh I love my Noobers!

bunsforlife, you are a SG1 fan, huh? We have a rooster named Anubis.

~BARB~

Oh yeah, duh!

Scooby~ Scooby-Doo, Scoobers, Scoober-Doober, and Fat A*s Bunny Rabbit

Scrappy~ Scrappy-Doo, Scrappers, Scrapper-Dapper, and Spaz Bunny

Cujo~ Cujie, Cuje Bunny, Cujie Wujie, Cujers, Demon Rabbit, and Professor Fuzzbutt.

~BARB~:bunnydance:

My rabbit Olliver (Ollie) gets called a few different nicknames:

-Ollie (his main nickname, because his full name is Olliver)
-Oll
-Ollz
-Ozzie
-Oz
-Babs
-Guitar

Latest posts

Back