Rabbit Nicknames

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FreddysMom wrote:
PuterGeekGirl wrote:
Bandit:Butterball...or TommyBoy (cuz he's got a tiny headand big body, If anyones seen that movie they'd understand)
Fat guy in a litttttttttttttle coat!
Yes, and the partat the end where the kid says hey mom, its the guy that robbed thebank, and he says I did not..and the kid goes, sure..like its someother guy with a big fat body and a lil tiny head....and he says...Idon't have a tiny head...or something like that...LMAO, thats a GREATmovie!

I call Pepper: bunny butt just because she likesto give bunny butt a lot recently (she's going through teenagerhormones right now) and I sometimes call Butterscoth: Scotchy but healso get called Bunny butt too.

~Jamie

both my girls Rue and Kweli (Kwa-lee), getcalled munchkins alot. But Kweli binkies like its going out of style,so i call her Spazz, and Rue i sometimes call, Jealous, cause whenKweli's out running around, Rue gets really Jealous.

My sister-in-law calls them 'stinkers', and we call my sister-in-law 'the big meanie'

Nicole

Bubbles and Honey the lion heads-Bubbakins andHoney Bunny 'Sophie and Jake my dogs-Sophiesue and Jakey myboy'Lucky'Prince and Smokey the guinea pigs -Lucks'Smocks andPrinceyboy and lastely my cat Tom-Tommy'TomTom :love:

Ha ha , Snowy Joey gets called bunny (awful lotof the time lol ) sweetie, sugar plum, joey, snowy ( occasionly) ,darling , baby (even though he's 2 and 7months lol ) snowy joe , honey, cutie, cutie pie, .. ah the list goes on! oh i also call him mylittle bunch of strawberry kisses! :plol the rest of myfamily call him bunny mainly, and Snowy joey :)

Oliver- Oli, cheeky,

Blaise- Blaisy, Bais, Baisy, monkey, sweet pea, lover bunny

Daisy- Dais, vaccumm cleaner,

And my old bun Charlie - Char, Charles(only when he was bad), Honey bunches of oats, sweet cheeks

Thats my gang :D

Call Name: Flopsy

(If I could show him)Show Name: Moonlight Sparkle's Shadow of Fate

Nicknames: Booger, Hey you, Bunny, Honey Bunches of Oats

----------------------

Call Name: Fluffy

(If I could show him)Show Name: Moonlight Sparkle's Sunkist Ray of Hope

Nicknames: Binkie-Butt, Booger

------------------------------------------
So much matching

-Ashley & Flopsy

LOL...never thought I would have nicknames for my rabbit, but of course they just sorta became part of my vocabulary...

So Raphael is called:

Raph
Raphie
Daffy Raffy
Raphie-Doo

I'm sure he will earn others as he grows..:p

Pristine = Princess, Pristinabel (Iszabel's name for her), Pristeenee

Iszabel = Iszy, Lil Isz, Iszybear, Iszas**t :p

Christa- Christa Rista, Princess, Diva or Baby Girl

Hopi-Hopi Dopey(dale's not mine), Pretty Boy, Goofball

Stormy-Stormy Boy, My Little buddy, Tucker Wannabe

Koda-Koda Girl, Punkin Butt, Doll Baby

Norman-Stormin Norman, Thumper, Lil Sweetie

Otis-Otie, Otieschnitzel, Puppy NoNo

Tina

Scooter: Scooty-baby, little one, binkers, daddy's girl, little beggar

Sparky: red devil, fat girl, rug muncher, Sparker, buddha belly, red girl,NO!

Both: munchkins, poop machines, little munchers, fur butts

Cookie: Cookster, Cookster Pookster, Honey Pot, Stinky, Cookies

Latest posts

Back