Rabbit names

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who all has a rabbit named Willow, Hazel, Hunter, Eli, Gus, Mossy, Gizmo, Phoebe, or Belle?

• Hazel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hunter

• Eli

• Gus

• Mossy

• Phoebe

• Total voters
Khaleesi B. - al la Game of Thrones - the White Queen (which this bun is) and she’s kind of a dragon (cat) tamer.

My first one was Melly a Giant Flemish (but someone liked her more than me and kidnapped her :() now we have a baby called Neo and his/her mother called Coco also Giant Flemish :)
Someone kidnapped your rabbit!!!! OMG! Was she an outdoor bun? How did it happen. So heartbreaking!

My first one was Melly a Giant Flemish (but someone liked her more than me and kidnapped her :() now we have a baby called Neo and his/her mother called Coco also Giant Flemish :)

I firmly believe there's a special place in hell for people who steal someone's pet. My husband had a gorgeous cat stolen from him when he was a kid - she always sat in the window and attracted attention... he's pretty sure a jealous neighbor in their apartment complex stole her.

The rabbits my husband and I have had: Nala (from the Lion King; she's a lionhead), Gazzles (from Invader Zim), Norman (don't really remember the reasons, but it fit him), Alice (reference to both Alice in Wonderland and Alice in Chains) and Layne (after Layne Staley, original singer for Alice in Chains).

We now also have Barnaby (he came with the name and we liked it so we kept it), who also goes by "big bunny" (he's a Californian), "big baby" (he's pretty skittish and tries to hide under his little Dutch girlfriend who is half his size), "B-Rabbit" and "Wilford" (because he reminds hubby of Wilford Brimley, the "diabeetus" guy)... and Harley Quinn (cute but psycho, lol... well, not really psycho, just very opinionated and demanding).

My Bun is called Rory it was actually the name he had as a rescue but we think it's super cute and fits him perfectly as a cheeky chappy.

Someone kidnapped your rabbit!!!! OMG! Was she an outdoor bun? How did it happen. So heartbreaking!
She roamed freely in our house and outside, our house is build in a cul de sac and everybody knew it was my bun and she liked to sit at our gate, one afternoon I heard a 'scream' I wasn't sure if it was my bun because I have never heard her scream, we rushed out but didn't see anything and she never came back :( I still don't know what happened.... but I suspect someone took her..... my heart still aces and my eyes are always looking for her....

Mine are Harley my Holland lop showbunny and Penelope my 8 week old Dutch she will also be a showbunny!☺

Latest posts

Back