Rabbit Keeps Jumping On Desk

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reese'sMom

Reaction score
So I'd like to start by saying that I saw there was a similar post or "thread" about this. I didn't know if I'd get like a response as it was from 2008.

All right so the problem:
My 9 month old French Lop (Reese) keeps jumping on to my desk. Its 3.5 feet tall and she'll jump from the floor. There has been times that she has fallen but seems to be ok. I don't want her up there as it's dangerous and my laptop and chords are there. Like I said she jumps from the floor.

Solutions:
I've covered it with a blanket. That seems to work. I put a pillow up there she still jumped. I dont want to lock her up as they dont be long in cages. I currently have no other option.

Please help!
-AJ reese's mom

Apollo will jump about 4 foot up onto my dresser. Because they can jump straight from the floor, the only two options that I can think of are bunny proofing the desk, or blocking it off! You can put cable tidies over the cables and organising it - that’s what I’ve done!

Those are the only options I can see as well. Tall xpen panels around the desk or something on top of the desk around the edges, so she can't get up there at all. Or making it safe for her to be up there.

If you want to put in the time, you could try training it out of her. But this option will take a lot of consistent effort.

Latest posts

Back