Rabbit Hutches

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mikoli

Reaction score
Since Ollie passed, I've been sort of considering the idea of getting another rabbit. I'm not totally sure about it, though. Not because it feels wrong to get another rabbit, but I'm worried I won't have enough time to take care of it properly (this is why I'm considering getting two rabbits). But I'm not getting into that. I have to talk to my parents first.

So I got bored, was searching on ebay for rabbit hutches, and found this.

1. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/Huge-Rabbit-...ryZ63513QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I think it is absolutely gorgeous. Only thing is, the ramp looks a bit steep to me. I'm considering trying to convince my parents to buy me another hutch for (possibly) new rabbits, because the old one is far too small for two, plus it'd feel weird having another rabbit in there.

I'll probably be adding more links to hutches to get you guy's opinions, so I'll number them, so I can know which one you're talking about.

I think it's fine. Rabbits are better able to deal with steep climbs than what we think of.... I would LOVE to have that hutch for Tony!

I would worry about digging from under it....... I would recommend it on stone or cement or adding a bottom to it or something - that's about it.

I think that hutch looks fab!

Remember, don't discard chicken coops while you are searching. Some of the chicken coops are really nice and roomy and work great for rabbits.

Its a shame you are in Oz, because in England we have a company called The Happy Hutch Company and their hutches are simply PERFECT, so well built and good prices too. They do ship overseas but i can imagine it would be expensive.

Latest posts

Back