Rabbit Hay Blocks “Exotic Nutrition” = Good Brand ?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lucas the Bun 💕🐇

Reaction score
Lucas has made contact with the aliens, through Skype, and convinced them to wipe my memory !!

So let me start out by saying I just got in the mail some Alfalfa / Timothy hay cubes, that I have no memory of buying.

The package has a small tear through it, and was is from the brand zexotic Nutrition, it has Timothy and alfalfa hay, and it seems like a reliable source.

But I would like other people’s opinions.

Now for the conspiracy theory, ironically I lost my iPad for a day, my dads credit card got lost (we found it) and Lucas momentarily ran out of hay. And Lucas would sell her soul for alfalfa hay.

That screams aliens to me!

Last edited:
If the package have been damage, check if the hay still smell good. As long the package of the product aren’t damage, it should be safe. Myself have hay cubes but I only give it as treats. My bunnies love it and the hay cubes from exotic look like a good hay cube. But only for treats as it have alfalfa hay in it.

Myself give my bunnies natural meadow hay cookies. I often give them one when they are going to travel in the carrier 😊

Maybe it was lucas that ordered the hay cubes 🤔

Stuff like this happens. 😅 My mom goes online shopping an then they deliver the stuff months later that you forget that you ordered it. As long as the hay cubes don't look damaged and still smell like hay then you should be fine. Only use them for treats because hay cubes cannot supplement "real hay".

Thank you,
the bag that the hay is on has about half a inch whole.

But it smells like alfalfa.

I like the new profile picture 🙂.

Latest posts

Back