Rabbit Harness

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacobyjl

Reaction score
What kind/brand harness do you use? Does your rabbit like it or despise it or just not really care at all? Also, what is the best way to get a harness on your rabbit? I recently purchased a harness for my little guy and I haven’t been able to get it on him yet. He runs away every time. I’d love for him to be able to experience the outside world without having to be behind bars!

Only the H-style harnesses are considered safe and they are only safe if properly fitted. It can take time for a rabbit to get used to a harness but not all rabbits will take to a harness. Some suggest beginning by just having the harness on the floor and let bunny get used to the object itself.

But there are more factors to consider than just the type of harness. There are many dangers and risks associated with taking a rabbit outdoors. You can read about some considerations here:
https://rabbitsindoors.weebly.com/bringing-outside.html

Thank you! That article was actually very helpful. I’m glad the topic of getting a stroller came up because I was very interested as getting one of them as well.

Latest posts

Back