Rabbit gone of pellets? Should i be worried??

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jasminebunny

Reaction score
So recently my almost 5 year old rabbit jasmine , who used to love her pellets has stopped eating them completely , should i be worried ??

I would do a vet check up to see if anythings wrong. If it’s the same the next day.

As long she’s eating hay and drinking, I wouldn’t stress trying to get to the vet same day. But if it’s the same tomorrow. You should make a call with vet and book a time to do a check up.

If she have stopped eating, I would take to the vet the same day.

Have she been eating anything yummy today?

She might not be hungry if she had eaten something else.

I would do a vet check up to see if anythings wrong. If it’s the same the next day.

As long she’s eating hay and drinking, I wouldn’t stress trying to get to the vet same day. But if it’s the same tomorrow. You should make a call with vet and book a time to do a check up.

If she have stopped eating, I would take to the vet the same day.

Have she been eating anything yummy today?

She might not be hungry if she had eaten something else.
She's only eating lettuce , and i think it's due to the fact she chewed a wire .

You can feed her critical care if she only been eating lettuce. Did she chew a wire today?

I would take her to the vet, I read the other post it have gone a few days and she’s not back to normal.

You can also soak the pellets and make the hay to smaller bits, so it’s easier to eat for her.

Maybe she hurt her mouth when she chewed the wire and have trouble eating.

I would take her to the vet, I read the other post it have gone a few days and she’s not back to normal.

You can also soak the pellets and make the hay to smaller bits, so it’s easier to eat for her.

Maybe she hurt her mouth when she chewed the wire and have trouble eating.
I soaked pellets as i couldn't find critical care .
Can't get her to the vet .
It's very busy . ( my rabbit savvy vet thats nearby )
There's another vet ( vets for pets) i don't know if they are rabbit savvy .

I hope everything goes well with your bunny and can go to a vet soon. If it can be something else.

Chewed wires are my biggest fear, when it comes to my bunnies love for chewing.

I hope everything goes well with your bunny and can go to a vet soon. If it can be something else.

Chewed wires are my biggest fear, when it comes to my bunnies love for chewing.
Same , she's never chewed wires in the 4 years i've owned her ( i got her when she was 8 months)

Latest posts

Back