Rabbit Enema

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
seriously? i don't have a job, but i still paid for my bunny's vet bills, i put money a side for my bunny. That rabbit is hurting, it needs help or it could get very sick and most likely die, but for some reason you could care less? please try talking to your brother again...if no one will pay for the bunny, the bunny needs to go to someone who will.

Sorry everyone, the OP clearly took my post extremely personally for some reason, despite me not saying one negative thing about him :dunno:

As I said before. I'm not "stepping up" to put a penny towards my mentally 12 year old but physically 30 year old disabled brother's pet rabbit. I'm 22 and only making $18.75 an hour. I have my own life i need my money for. My mom cannot afford that.

My brother is in his 30's and mentally a child. He is severely mentally ill. I have my own problems and I'm on an extremely fixed income. Only making $18.75 an hour you say? I'm making minimum wage which is $10 an hour here in California, which is also a very expensive state to live in. I would always do whatever I could to help my brother because he is like a child mentally. He needs the support. That's just me though.

I stand by my harsh comment about those vets that suggested the enema. Telling people with no experience or knowledge about rabbit anatomy to give their sick animal an enema could have killed it or caused it immense distress. It was irresponsible and totally wrong for them to suggest it.

Ok so I am going to ask some questions. How does the rabbit look right now. What was the last thing that the rabbit ate and when?. Does the rabbit have hay to eat? When was the last time the rabbit pooped and did it look like a normal rabbit poop. is the rabbit drinking water Does the rabbit feel cold?..is he extraordinarily quiet.? Can you tell if the rabbit's tummy seems hard or is it soft?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back