Rabbit eating the clothes on me and scratching/biting at floor for hours?

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MopsyLops

Reaction score
My Rabbit who is a neutered male and 7 months 2 weeks old has started to eat my clothes when they are on me. He comes up from behind and starts eating my clothes on my body. He has never done this ever before. I do not have many clothes as I am an immigrant who left my country with only 1 suitcase of clothes and in my new country clothes are too expensive, so I am very sad my clothes are eaten.

Also in the early mornings he starts biting my bedroom door, and biting and scratching the floor outside my bedroom door, I have been unwell lately so couldn't get out of bed, and he continued this behavior for 2 hours without taking a break. When I did stumble out the bedroom he stopped. When I was at work a few days ago and my partner was at home and in the same room as my bunny, my bunny was eating and scratching the floor outside my bedroom again continuously, this time it was daytime, my boyfriend tried to discipline him and teach him it was bad but it didn't work I am told.

How to stop bunny eating my clothes and scratching/biting my floor near my bedroom door?

Could your rabbit have been scratching at the door because he wants to get into the room to be with you?

With chewing on your clothes, do you free feed(never runs out) your rabbit grass hay, and what is the rest of your rabbits diet like?

Latest posts

Back