Rabbit drawings thread

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are fab! I wish I had any skills to contribute! Hope to see some more of your art :)

Thank you, Blue Eyes and Popsicles :D

SableSteel: beautiful pieces of work both of them. Something with giving animals human asseccories is very intriguing..
What program do you use? I use Krita for most of my work, but the first one is made with rebelle3.

@Zaleia, your art is really good. I tried to do Digital but just can’t get into it. Really admire it though; you can get such great effects.
@SableSteel, I like your painting! Never thought about rabbits in saddles before but now I can’t stop thinking about it. There used to be a rabbit with a saddle carousel animal in a bookshop I used to go to. Loved it!

I hope you both post more art!

Lol!!! No way!!!!
Love your interpretation! Great job!!
You left the earring on too- I painted an earring in originally but it didn’t look right so I took it back out. It’s great to meet someone with such a fun sense of humor! Really beautiful piece.

Me? Really? Ok! Can you recognize all the artists I tried to do? I also did a Dr Suess style and a Rousseau if you want them

I recognize the paintings, but sad to say art history and artist names are not my strong suit..x)
I will have to google a bit to find the originals. It's very nicely done and I think the students will be happy to see stuff that isn't just mine :p Thank you.

Latest posts

Back