Rabbit Dental Issues...? (I think)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VanillaMarshmellUwU

Reaction score
I'm sorry guys for posting too much, but please understand that I really, really care about my rabbit. So this morning I'm about to feed my rabbit but I noticed something wrong... He usually loves eating his pellets but it's like he wanted to eat it but can't at the same time so earlier @JBun suggested that I should feed him mushed pellets, and so I did... It worked but he did not finish it so I added more foods such as hay, carrots, and cabbage, he's behavior seems off today... He seems to sleep and loaf all morning today I understand since the loaf is a position where rabbits are more comfortable in sleeping, but usually he flops and sleeps I find that weird though, and I don't hear teeth grinding but I will stay by his cage if there are changes in behavior. And earlier I saw him trying to eat the hay, carrot, cabbage, and pellets, and it pains me to see him trying his best to eat but he can't. I'm trying my best to find a rabbit experienced vet but since it's rare to find a kind of vet like that in my country... There is 10% chance for that in my opinion. But in the meantime... I'm feeding him mushed pellets I'll also try cutting the cabbage in small tiny pieces.

Latest posts

Back