Rabbit "condo" Hutches + boredom busters

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wordstoasong

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I now have a new addidtion to my buns, and his name is Starlight. (We are going with a "ight" theme. So far I have, Twilight, Midnight and now Starlight)

Right now, Twi and Star are inside, enjoying being indoors. Twilight is still not active since his recent fight with Midnight (I left them outside for the day, and came back to Twilight REALLY beaten up. He's healing over nicely and have some fur growing back.)

Anyways, I did bring in Midnight to have Star meet her and all that. Everything was ok until I left the room for only a second when I heard Twi scream and raced back, saving him from another beating. Midnight is now outside again.

I'm looking for hutch "condo" type housing I can build. I have a large box currently for Midnight (Now with a large hole in the floor) and two cages for the other two.

So if there are any plans out there for such housing, that would be great. Also, any ideas for boredom busters for Twilight? He's so sad/moody, I'd like to have him happy.

Thank you. =]

boredom buster: (got it from somebody here on RO)

cut a toilet/paper towel tube in slits on the edges.

You could stuff hay/treats into there (I would do it tightly, like literally stuff it, Batty tears those apart soooo quickly lol).

Timmy had an old SAT prep book of my brother's (he took the old SAT out of 1600, I took the new one out of 2400) that he enjoyed shredding too.
He studied really hardfor that SAT.

Latest posts

Back