Rabbit Colours? (Photos)

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gb1913

Reaction score
I'm new to rabbits online and I never really got into the whole world of names breeders have to identify coat colours...
Could anyone tell me what colour my Rabbit April is (photo attached). She also delivered 2 surprises the other day. They're about 5 days old now, super excited to see how they'll turn out. I'll attach some photos of them too in case someone can take a guess at what colour they'll be once they've developed more fluff :)
IMG_0258.jpgIMG_0866.jpegIMG_2764.jpegIMG_2765.jpegIMG_2766.jpegIMG_2785.jpegIMG_2786.jpegIMG_2787.jpeg
The Brownish baby is named Bear and the other slightly darker one is named Kit, for anyone who can guess what colour they'll be <3

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    268.1 KB · Views: 8
The mother is a Frosty Point (called Frosty or Frosted Pearl in the US, but Australia follows the British rabbit color naming system, so you might see them used interchangeably online https://thebritishrabbitcouncil.org/colour-list.php )
Kit looks like a Black Otter (it might just be a very dark chestnut - it's hard to tell at this age. But considering the sibling is so light I'd guess Black Otter instead)
Bear looks like a Chestnut

Latest posts

Back