Rabbit coat poll

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What color/marking combo do you prefer?

• Solid Color

• Set "pattern" (Hotot or Dutch, for example)

• Random Spotting

• Multiple Colors on the coat

• Two Colors

• Other (please describe)

Results are only viewable after voting.

Leaf

Reaction score
I love the looks of so many rabbits. If I had to choose my favorite though it would probably be the Otter markings on a Neatherland Dwarf. How about you guys?

Your poll wasn't working - I fixed it for you. I hope that's ok :)

I voted other because I love my castor agouti mini-rex! I love agouti colors!

That was a toughie! Mouse is agouti, Chalk is 2 colours, and Barney and Snowy are both the one colour. I voted 2 colours, as it's somewhere in the middle... plus Mouse could be 2 colours as she has white underneath, right? Right?! Also, I LOVE the lops that are white with grey ears and noses, is it seal point?

Not sure, but it's like the Californian rabbits that Zin has.... I love those noses!

I also love black otter mini-rex and nethies.......

and I like the chestnut agouti like Mouse and Pebbles sorta colors....

then there's the harlequins..... Like little Dill......

oh boy......... :p

Oh wow...this is hard....I just love them all!:biggrin2:I do love harlequin coats, but one of my favourite breeds (and coat colours;))is hotots - I'm determined to have one some day!:D

And of course I love castor bunnies!:p

Try as I might, I just couldn't vote. I can't pick just one coat type and color that's my favorite. I think I'm an addict: one is too many and a million aren't enough.

I love broken patterns. My William's a broken opal and I think he's precious. But I also really love my solid castor, Ruby, and my red-eyed white Einstein. They're both solids and I think they're adorable too. And I'm hopefully welcoming one or two new does into my family next week and they're both chinchillas which is technically a solid coloring.

But then I'm really in love with dutches and harlequins right now. See?! I told you I just couldn't pick!

I really like the Otter and Marten coloring because they have a lighter color fur under their belly and nose. It makes it really cute when they flop over and you see a flash of white fur. It's also very prominant when they twitch their noses, and shows up well on film!

I wasn't sure what to vote for, but I'm an otter and marten/fox girl myself. I have a blue fox bun and a blue point marten and adore those colours!

I think they're all beautiful... I voted for Two Colors though. I also adore otter markings on dwarves, my first boy Cinnabun was a dwarf with sable marten markings (that is the same as otter, right? It looks the same to me...). I also love Rory and Tallulah's markings though, white with spots. Rory's spots are quite random but Tallulah's follows more of a pattern, since I got her I've noticed other buns with the same markings. White with spots going down spine, markings on either side of nose, colored ears and then a few small random spots on her head and one side. I guess I like it when buns have white tummies, all mine have white tummies and the bottoms of their tails are white- tails with two colors are so cute! Overall though, I like Cinny's pattern best. I can't help but be drawn to bunnies with his markings because they remind me of him!

Random spots. I always have been a sucker for spots, whether on horses, cows, rabbits, dogs and all other critters. I don't know why, I just love spotted things!

I can't choose just one!!

I do have a soft spot for agouti, though. Also, is there an official name for the orange-y sort of color that Palominos are? I love that color, too.

But all the other colors/markings are good, too!

Well of course I voted for multiple colors because as many of you know I looooooooooove Harlies and tris!! I also love mapgies, which are a color of harlies.

Latest posts

Back