Rabbit Breed ID

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bolt

Reaction score
Hi! :D
I think the majority of us rabbit lovers and showers know what Breed ID is, right? Well, I have been training with my older rabbit-lovin' sister for the past few weeks on this competition. Why? Because, on Saturday, we will be toting our rabbits to Corpus Christi for Texas's Rabbitfest! :D:D:D
This will be my first Breed ID contest, and I am so super excited about it!!!

And that got me thinking. Why not start a game on here where everyone posts a picture of a Purebred rabbit and the next person guesses it! Good idea?
Wanna play?

Well then, let's get a-playing!

~HOW TO DO THIS~
It is quite simple. I will post a picture of a rabbit to begin with, and the you will guess that breed. Then, you will post a picture of a rabbit (you can google it or whatnot) and the next person will guess it.

~RULES~
1). If someone gets the breed wrong, kindly point it out. I am not as professional as I would like to be, so I will no doubt get many wrong!
2). Purebred rabbits only! Contests mainly do pure breeds.
3). Varieties don't matter, unless you're feeling very professional at the moment. :)
4). Have some bunny-hoppin' fun!!!!!!!!!

And our first rabbit today:

*Image removed due to size*

GOOD LUCK!!!!!

~Ava/Bolt
:goodluck

That is a Japanese harlequin!

Here is your next one
100_0015.jpg

It's actually a Us breed called Champagne D'argente

They may be related to the Enderby but I'm not sure. I'll take it though cause they look strikingly similar. These three were juniors hence the black splotches on the head. When they fully molt the whole rabbit is the silvery color and only a hint of black remains on the muzzle

Latest posts

Back