Rabbit bonding

Rabbits Online Forum

Help Support Rabbits Online Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bunbun.o_c

Reaction score
Okay this is kinda random but due to the fact that I've done lots of research on this topic there doesn't seem to have any answers,,, okay so basically if your bonding two rabbits and one of the rabbits are wounded,is it normal for the other rabbit to lick that specific wound?(it's like a surface wound).... I mean the wounded rabbit didn't seem to flinch or react so I was just thinking is it okay? Or should I let the wound heal then start the bonding again? The wounded bun also seemed really submissive towards the other bun like he just let the other bun lick it and he seem to enjoy it? Idk I've done my research but there is only one discussion on this topic and it doesn't seem like my case...p s my two bunbuns are both fixed males!

Is there an actual bite mark/wound or just missing fur in one spot? I had experience with my bunny “barbering” when I first got her. Which is when they over-groom their companion. In my case there was no wound, simply a bald patch on my males head. The fix to barbering is usually just more exercise, space, and a good diet.

Latest posts

Back